GUN reloading crew: Agulia and WWB .45acp brass salvageable?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sp00n155, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sp00n155

sp00n155 You underestimate the insignificance of my penis OT Supporter

I have a number of Agulia and WWB 45acp cases and I was wondering if these are suitable to reload for target practice? They were just 230gr ball rounds and are in pretty good shape. Most all of the WWB has turned neon blue/black down one side of them though, should I just junk those or are they cleanable?

2. AB13

AB13 New Member

Those are good to go, err, I mean fuck no. Send them to me and I'll get rid of them for you.

3. AB13

AB13 New Member

Only thing that aren't salvagable that isn't blatently fucked up are the aluminum casing. Dull grey crap.

4. sp00n155

sp00n155 You underestimate the insignificance of my penis OT Supporter

rgr, glad I didn't buy a bulk case of CCI then :bigthumb:

roughly how many times could you reload a single case with normal target loads?

5. Just inspect them when you reload them. You'll usually see cracks forming at the case mouth before they become a real problem. It depends on the particular case, as they're not all exactly alike.

6. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

I know WWB reloads well, Agulia should also.

As long as it is brass and properly primed you can reload it. When you check new ammo grab one from the first mag and look down in it. 1 hole, your golden, 2 save it for scrap value but do not mix it in with the other brass.

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

The general consensus is to inspect every time and you'll start to see cracks or other defects before they become an issue.

I've known people to claim that due to all the primers being removed and installed and the pocket cleaned a case is no good anymore when the primer no longer snugly fits into the pocket or even falls out.