Relative to you, what quality of guys/ girls do you go for?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dionysus, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Dionysus

Dionysus New Member

better than you, equal to you, worse than you, certain charactertics ( wallet, humor certain body parts) or you don't care

2. asp

asp New Member

interesting question...

i would like them to be more beautiful than me ;)

3. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Fake tits.

4. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

I don't even think of it like that. When you meet someone youre either interested or youre not, and there's either a connection or there isnt :dunno:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I certainy don't want someone I deem "worse" than me. Whatever that means.

6. Dionysus

Dionysus New Member

by worst I mean like someone that isn't your level

for example someone that isn't good finanically as you are

7. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

Equal of course.

Although it's hard to equal this awesomeness! (Ok that last part IS a joke...)

8. iwishyouwerebeer

OK, so you might want to edit your original post to clarify.

I like my men to be:
    *The same or better than myself at finances
    *As good looking or better looking than myself
    *As much or a harder worker than myself

You get the picture...Why would anyone ever desire someone who was worse than them in more ways than one? I don't want to baby someone, I want a man who knows what he wants and goes for it.

9. Dionysus

Dionysus New Member

trust me I know a few people that are doing this

10. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

Someone => than me. Why would I go lower?

11. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I generally look for someone equal or slightly better than me. Obviously, I don't want to marry a rocket scientist who is going to make me feel like a 1st grader every time we sit down to eat dinner..:mamoru: But, on the same token, I don't want to feel like I have to hold back or water down words because he can't keep up. It's nice to have someone on your same level, or slightly higher so that you're always learning something new.. :)

* I only use intelligence as an example because that is one of the big qualities I look for in a man.

12. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

QFT

its nice to be able to have a conversation on the same level with someone

thats one of the first things you notice I think, like on a first date. This one girl was a few years younger than me and it was blatently obvious. Cute as hell but it was a huge turn off :hs:

13. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Indeed. I can tell immediately if someone is intelligent or not. It's kind of in the way they carry themselves and speak, not to mention, they're usually not uneducated or in dead end jobs (read: usually). I associate intelligence with having motivation to succeed in life, and that's another big turn on for me.

But I agree with the age thing, as well. I am sure that 5 years ago, I lacked much of what I have now, and I can say without a doubt, men my age were the same way.

14. mrchina

mrchina Guest

• Goals. A set of common basic goals. Some sort of desire to grow and prosper, both mentally and economically. I have no interest in a girl that wants to work a dead end job.... or if they bitch or whine when I ask them to volunteer with me in the community. There's more to it, but that's just the very basics. I'll respect them for their choices, but they aren't for me.
    • Brown hair, and a body on the thick side
    • Great family relations
    • Mentally Stable / "Mature"

They are all basically the top things that I look for... but they aren't ranked in terms of importance as they are all the "#1" things I look for.

15. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Few things that she really needs to be. Goofy, intelligent and a reader.

16. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I expect intelligence, a good sense of humor, good looks as far as basic requirements go... We all know Falconer has a pretty in depth list =P

If a woman doesn't posses those basic characteristics (above) then I generally don't even consider them. As beer mentioned I like my partner to be able to manage their money / finances, etc. A lot of things go with "intelligence" and "common sense"

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Equality is the only way to ever have a truly successful relationship, IMO. If I date someone "below" me, then I feel like I'm selling myself short, and if I date someone above me I feel like I'm stuck striving to achieve a certain standard so that I'm deemed acceptable/worthy by the person I'm dating. I'd rather have someone I can feel totally on equal footing to, so I don't get either of those effects.

18. Pringles

Pringles New Member

calves are what I hunt for. I can tell everything from a females calve muscle.

19. routeoptimiste

routeoptimiste New Member

i want them to compliment me; that is, they need to be stronger at what i lack at, and i need to stronger in their weaknesses.

.. did that even make sense?

20. iwishyouwerebeer

Makes perfect sense, except when you use "complement" that way it's spelled with an "e." I always search for complementary relationships as well.

I wonder what you'd say about mine, they are very very muscular from soccer.

21. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Holy shit! Is that Pele??

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I could tell that from seeing a picture of them. Especially in high heels, I basically know everything about you from the get go. Plus I'm a leg guy, so if your legs aren't "ripped" or strong then I'm not about you. I'm not into the bimbo that walks around with twigs. I need some muscle on my females :naughty:.

23. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Dynamic thinkers. I'm going through an actress phase right now. They're just so interesting and always excited about work and life.

As for looks, I always aim higher. I'm never attracted to girls in my league. :o

Money, lower. It's weird paying for a girl who makes more money than you. That's another great thing about struggling actresses. They're always poor so I feel like it's donating to charity.

24. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Independence is the most attractive thing a person can have. I'm very intimidated by girls with more freedom than I do, but they are a rare find. I don't care about looks so much as I do health. Watching a girl pig out on food that I won't eat because it too unhealthy grosses the fuck out of me. If I have to talk to a girl like I talk to most people instead of how I talk to intelligent people I loose interest quick.

25. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

I'm into hot men who have their shit together. Of course never less than anything compared to me. Always equal or greater.