SRS Relationships, Whats going on?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DarkDruid, Jul 24, 2007.

1. DarkDruid

DarkDruid The Power of The Awesome

So I dated a girl for about five months and everything was going great and amazing and one day she just up and freaked out and broke up with me. It took my awhile but eventually got over it. In the last few months since I felt like I needed to get back out there on my feet and start dating again. I felt all depressed and like I needed to be with someone and now I don't feel like that at all. I kinda figured out some dreams and what I want to do in my lifetime and now I kinda am feeling a bit weird. I find that I am not really interested in a relationship right now. Don't get me wrong if I could be with a girl right now I would. Maybe it's just that I haven't found any girls that I am anything more than just physically attracted to?

Has anyone else felt this way??

2. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

I have been feeling this way for quite some time. I just graduated college and bought a house. I have a few projects on the side and dont have the time (or money) to be with a girl. I'm fine with it. I hang out with my friends every weekend and we all just do what we want. If someone comes along and we get along together great. But I am not actively seeking a gf or anything serious right now.