relationships and sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Apr 26, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

A major downfall for girls im dating or in a relationship with is the whole birth control issue. the ones ive been with didnt take it and didnt want to. I really felt uncomfortable having sex with them just relying on the condom alone. Any suggestions for the future? Any good way of approaching this in order to help persuade or open up the girls mind to at least reading about it? It seems most of them heard the "facts" and didnt want to go any further with it. I just didnt want to have sex in fear i would have a kid.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You've just created a standard for yourself. And it is perfectly reasonable. Don't get with a girl who isn't willing to be on BC.

I don't see what the big deal is. You've realized a pretty big thing you want in a partner. Evaluate the potentials accordingly.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks im still waiting for people to say im fucked up for demanding this,but i get kinda worried just relying on condoms since im not in the position to raise a child.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

if its important to you, make sure she knows it's a condition of a sexual relationship, and stay firm.

each situation needs a unique evaluation though. :dunno:

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Don't have sex with women you wouldn't want to be the mother of your child.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

It's not fucked up. 1 out of 50 people that use condoms only will get pregnant in a year so there's nothing wrong with you wanting better protection. You don't know for sure if a girl would be willing to have an abortion if she got knocked up so you've gotta protect yourself. Just find out a girl's feelings on birth control before you get too involved.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

While I applaud you for having standards....I really don't know what to tell you. I've been on BC forever, and all my girlfriends are too. To be honest, I really always figured most girls were on BC! I guess the only thing I can really say is make sure if you start to date a girl to maybe get to know her before you actually have sex. When you get to know somone then you don't feel as awkward asking if they use BC. At that point you also should feel close enough to them to express your concern if they don't use it.

8. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Your not fucked for deciding to be a responsible adult. Now about how to bring it up, she should either be willing to do so or drop her. There is no reason for you to be trapped in a relationship with someone because of a child.

However, I dont agree with you demanding a girl being on bc if your not ready for the byproducts of sex. Im in the abstinence crowd. At least, your thinking about it.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:bigthumb: One of the very few left

10. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Why is that fucked up? It's a quality and standard you look for. It's like saying you wouldn't date anyone who is jobless and has no motivation in life to find one. Nothing more, nothing less. If you're not in a position to raise a child, then these girls shouldn't be either. I really don't see any reason why they wouldn't want to be on some sort of birth control. Move to a better part of PA :mamoru:

11. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

Trust me, there will be one girl that doesn't want to give up the Sex, and will be put on the pill if she is worth it. I know that is such a 'girl' thing to say, but it is true.
    I went on the pill when me and my boyfriend got together, and there is no worried about using a condom or not using a condom.

12. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks for the replies. I also expressed this concern because i was very in love with one of my ex gfs. She wouldnt take any type of birth control, and it lead to the relationship breaking up with her cheating on me, and it broke my heart. I dont want this to happen again.

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Because birth control sucks. I've been on all different types and they've all reduced my sex drive and made me moody. I stopped using them a few months ago because I got sick of the side effects. I think whenever I decide to get in another serious relationship I'll just get fixed because it's not worth the hassle of dealing with that stuff and sex doesn't feel as good with condoms.

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

We watched a show last night that said most women have 3 peaks of sexual interest during their cycle: right before menstruation, right after, and during ovulation.

The show said that birth control pills "smooth out" the desire, removing the 3 peaks.

My wife isn't on the pill, and I love those peaks. I damn sure don't want them going away.

15. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:rofl: I say this ALL the time and people just look at my like I've grown a second head.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd. i can come up with a page long list. :hs: