Relationship

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Princessadmirable, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Can a relationship be rebuild after detiorating?
    Thoughts???

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I think its possible, but just that much more difficult. I also believe that there comes a point in some relationships when you have tried all there is to try, given all you can give and you just have to accept that its not meant to be. Love isnt easy, relationships can be stressful, but in the end, whats meant to be shall be.

3. If you both are willing to try though?

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

In my experience, which is not Fact, you both can try and try, both be willin, both want the same thing, eachother, but that does not make the two of you anymore compatiable to be together. You can fall in love, be head over heals with eachother, IMO, sometimes love isnt enough. You have to be able to live harmoniously. Im not sayin it WONT work, it may very well possibly work. Try, try hard and when you think you've tried hard enough, try harder. All Im sayin is IMO there comes a time when you cant try any harder, instead of drivin yourself crazy.......realize you've done all there is. Hope is a beautiful yet blindin thing.

5. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

I think if you both want to give it a try again and you both give it your 110% then do it, but if things don't work out in the end, at least you can not say you didn't try.
    Hey maybe things could turn around and you two could be happy!
    I wouldn't give up!

6. weakone

weakone New Member

I agree wholeheartedly.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

umm, details? depends on the reasons for detoriating.

8. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: im with you on this one!!!!

i broke up with my gf 3times already for the 4months we been going out. last night we broke the third time-----but this time, im not even gonna try coz i ALREADY DID what i can and i cant blame myself. all i told her was "Its better to try and FAIL than to FAIL WITHOUT trying"

i did what i can to work it out but she wasnt doing what she said she was gonna do and im getting feed up with a mono relationship.

things happen for a reason....if its not meant to be, it aint.

watch ALONG CAME POLLY, claude (scuba guy) made a funny yet good analogy about the hippopotamus :o :bowdown: