Relationship with an older woman

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

This is sort of a new frontier for me, so any advice would be great.

So back over Christmas, I was out with my usual group of friends. Being the holidays and she was visiting, my friends sister came out too. I started talking to her and we hit it off real well. She's really cool, we have a lot (more than most girls I meet) in common and I'm really attracted to her. She's 40 years old (looks 30 at the oldest), has a 24 year old married son living in Florida, Puerto Rican. We've talked a lot She lives in NE Pennsylvania and I live near Pittsburgh. Its 4 hours away, but she runs her own business (event planner), so she said that traveling wouldn't be a problem. We talk all the time on Yahoo while she's in her office and back and forth on Myspace. She prefers younger guys (I'm 26) because of personality reasons. She's been divorced twice (first husband cheated and she rushed into the 2nd (younger guy) and thus mutually decided on a divorce). We've talked about meeting in Atlantic City for a weekend or flying to Florida (I have a friend there)

Bottom line is she wants a relationship. She has no problem with the distance and getting together once or twice a month (I'm cool with it too). The oldest woman I've been in a relationship with was two years older than me. I've hooked up with a couple women who were around her age (38, 41). So what is there to know about exploring a relationship with an older woman?

2. seefu

seefu Camel Toe!!

just to let you know as a student learning about the body in his uni course... men's sex drive is at his peak at around age 17 and a women's sexual drive peak is when she is around 40..
    yup sorry but i can't give you any advice just some info that may come in handy..

3. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

First make sure you are both clear on what you are terming a "relationship". Once or twice a month to get together is not going to keep her happy for very long unless she has others she is involved in a "relationship" with IF she has what most would term a normal sex drive for a 40-year old. I did long distance with my guy like that for awhile-didn't work and he moved his ass here. At 45, I want it once or twice a day at least. Once or twice a month would (and did) drive me insane.

She'll more than likely be very knowledgable about what she likes sexually, romantically, public events, etc. She'll prolly be pretty open to what our mothers would have considered "sexual deviation", i.e. toys, mutual masturbation. She'll have some class, expect to be treated properly, know all the head games you can possibly think of and some you don't.

19 years is a big difference but not insurmountable if you just take it at face value. Two months from now you may have moved on, but gotten an education in the process. Good luck!:x:

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Set the ground rules and do it!! Older women FTW!!! :naughty: