SRS Relationship Stuff: So what does it mean?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hollaballa, Nov 15, 2008.

1. hollaballa

hollaballa OT Supporter

I broke up with a girl not quite a month ago. About 5 or so days before we broke it off, she broke up with me, she was saying shit with those in-love eyes, like "marry me." She said things like this and how much she loved me in all seriousness and then she decides its not worth all of the fighting anymore. And I will be completely honest, I fucked it all up, I picked dumb fights, did dumb stuff, didn't pay her enough attention and all of that. At first, I said it was for the best until like 5 days ago when I realize she is happily with another guy. And there already in the "facebook relationship" and obviously extremely happy, but it has started to absolutely kill me. She had said before how if she ever broke up with someone, she would never state that she was in a relationship only a month or so afterwards, and here it is less than a month and she is. I mean I know she is the perfect catch, so it wouldn't be hard for her to be picked up. But I just want opinions on this I guess, are these signs of a rebound or anything?

Oh and I told her broken-heartedly how I felt and how I was still in love, but she just gave me reasons why it would never work.

I don't know what to do....

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

remember that women especially tend to live in the moment with their feelings. Don't try to rationalize her behavior regarding being happy and then suddenly unhappy.

Stop checking her facebook. She broke up with you, her life is no longer any concern of yours.

3. hollaballa

hollaballa OT Supporter

lol, very true, its just so stalker-friendly now
    its none of my business though, true

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

1. Don't ever believe the bullshit that comes out of a girl's mouth. If you do, you'll go absolutely fucking nuts trying to make sense of it, because there is no sense to be made of it. (aka...she SAID she'd never announce a new relationship a month later, and voila...she has)

2. She's done with you, and this other guy is the proof.

3. Move on, and stop worrying about her. The best move you right now is to accept that this relationship is OVER and resolve to move on. You'll find somebody else eventually.

Cut contact and take the time to heal up and get over her. It's the only way you are going to be able to get past this.

5. hollaballa

hollaballa OT Supporter

good stuff, i guess

6. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

She prob had that guy lined up before she broke up with you.

7. hollaballa

hollaballa OT Supporter

yeah, im beginning to think so

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Tough shit.

Learn from it and don't treat your next girlfriend like shit again :dunno:

9. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

^ well said