relationship question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by syncmaster, Apr 7, 2005.

1. syncmaster

syncmaster New Member

Oct 10, 2004
    So I've been friends with this chick for over two years. About two weeks ago I made a move and we ended up making out. We both liked it, and shortly after we got even closer and continued this relationship, but never officially calling ourselves a couple.

We've made out about 4 times and almost after every time we do, she asks, "what do you want from me?" and she tells me she hates this friensd w/ benefits style relationship. She did this just a few days ago after prom night.

Anyways I kinda got sick of this shit, so I tried some detachment stuff with her, thinking maybe she would just drop it and let our relationship continue. I stopped walking her to our classes and walking to her locker. She still tried to initiate some convo in classes but I wouldnt really try/flirt anymore. She asked me if I was mad and I just told her I was giving her some space.

Today on the second day of detachment she broke down and came to my locker and walked to class. Again I continued the detachment.

Question is, am I doing the right thing? I don't really want a gf/bf relationship right now, but a good friend to make out with is a nice thing, but she apparantly doesn't think so.

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    man... um well for starters... a lot of girls want a relationship very few just want a make out/fuck buddy... i bet this girl is feeling somewhat used i mean if you just want a make out buddy... go find a hooker but you are basically using the girl and i think she acknowledges it and isnt liking it and it will earn you a bad rep so i'd go fix it. if you are in a relationship on the other hand it doesnt really matter who ever said you had to act like a bf? i'd ask her out... just be normal around her... and you will still have a make out buddy... nothing wrong with having a semi gf... as long as you dont tell her you really arent dating her..
  3. Gnax

Gnax Guest

You just want different things, and no amount of petty jockeying for power (detachment games, etc) is going to change that. Let her go find a successful relationship while you hunt down someone who can handle the fuck buddy thing.