Relationship Problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kmartsbytch, Aug 20, 2008.

1. kmartsbytch

kmartsbytch New Member

A couple of months ago there was something going on that made me curious to check my gf's texts. I know I'm completely wrong for doing so, but while doing so I saw texts about "I wish I hadn't got back with [insert my name]". It kinda made me feel bad, but I figured we were just having a bad day so I let it go...but at the same time it made me curious to see if this is a recurring theme, so I continued to check her texts when I could.

Well, a couple weeks later she made a backhanded insult about me via text "[insert my name] has alot of problems"

Just now I checked again and she's talking about how she's fed up with me and tries to focus on other parts of her life to make herself happy.

I have no idea where this comes from. We've been together for 2.5 years, and sure we've had a few problems, but nothing major. Especially not over the last couple of months, I mean, I've been basically supporting her financially(which is really pissing me off when I see the shit she's telling others) cuz she's had some problems at work. She never expresses these feelings to my face. I even tried to bring it up without mentioning reading the texts and all she said was "if I had any problems you would know." Well, obviously if it wasn't for my nosiness, I wouldn't.

I don't know what to do. I'm really angry and want to work it out. One of my fears has been getting stuck in a lame duck relationship where one party wants out but continues on for whatever reason(financially, don't want change, don't want to hurt someone, etc) But at the same time, I have a feeling after I bring up the fact that I read her texts that I'm not even going to have a chance to work it out(and she has every right to be pissed about it, I did invade her privacy). Advice please?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Congratulations, your fear has become reality.

If you were being honest with yourself, IS there validity to the whole "__ has problems" text.

Granted, she shouldn't be talking about you behind your back, but do you?

Maybe you should ask her if she thinks you have issues.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

1. Break up with current gf
    2. Find new gf
    3. Profit.

All joking aside, you shouldn't have to put up with your gf thinking so small of you. Dump her ass and move on with life.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You have no trust in her (not that I blame you), you carry her financially and all she can do is lie to your face that things are fine while trashtalking you? Sounds like she's got herself a sweet meal ticket.

Dump her. You need to have some respect for yourself. This isn't a one time thing, you've now read countless texts by her bashing you! You don't deserve that immature bullshit. Move on and find a new woman, not a girl.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I looked in your thread history.

Is this the same girl from your last thread where you talked about the sex getting boring?

6. fray

fray New Member

who is she telling this to and what has the context of your relationship been around the time the texts were sent? Can you honestly say there is nothing in the relationship you think she could be upset about? Moments when she complains, even though things are "fine" overall?

7. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

DUH! Cuz she doesn't wanna lose her sugar daddy. Cut her off financially, emotionally, physically, and, um ... quickly.

+ do yourself a favor and don't plan some sweet revenge plan or call her out on her texts. Just cut her off quickly and efficiently and never talk to her again.

8. fray

fray New Member

and if you do end it, do not continue to financially support her, nor feel guilty about it!

9. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Get one last wicked blowjob, punch her in the nose, and kick her to the curb.