Relationship Changes...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I guess a little back story would help. Started dating 9 months ago, we were both in great shape, there was plenty of sex, we had "active" dates, open communication (talk about anything), it just seemed perfect and my friends even approved of her (they had not approved of my past gfs).

As of the now... we both fell out of shape. When I voiced this concern we both agreed to get back into shape. So far I have stayed true to my word. I hired a personal trainer and my 6-pack is back. She on the other hand, well her small gut as well turned into a big fat one. When I talked to her about it, she got very upset with me. Make a note this was the first time she had ever gotten upset with me.

When it comes to active dates... we use to go out and do stuff during the weekends. Be it a picnic, go-carting, shooting, mini-golf, sailing, parks, museums, plays, bar hopping, etc... Today it seems like all we do is watch a movie or a TV show at my place, take a nap and she goes home.

The sex life has gone to hell. We use to do it 3 times a day, and she would initiate about half of it. Today, well... it feels like I have to beg for it and we maybe have sex 3 times a week.

Our communication is going down hill. When ever I bring up one of these issues, she changed the topics, says she will change or she will wait until she gets home and then text me about the issue. It is starting to feel like certain topics or no longer "open", we have to ignore them or text about them.

2. damiand

damiand Proceed

Honeymoon over? I very much prescribe to the 8 month rule.
    BTW, 3 times a day. Whoa. 3 times a week, IMO, is still great.

3. Drifter87

8 months rule?

For sex... I hear 3 times a week is good, BUT I have to initiate it. If I did not pretty much force her to have sex, we would be a 0 times a week. When we do have sex, well we use to do all these crazy positions. Now we just do missionary, and if I don't get off by her 4th orgasm I am shit of of luck.

4. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Yep, the 7 month itch has kicked in.

It's dead man. Not point beating a dead horse. If you are trying to bring them up and she is dodging the issue then she isn't really that serious about things

5. Drifter87

She tells me she loves me and can't see herself without me. Was even talking about moving in with me after we get done college.

We kind of just talked about the working out issue and the sex issue. She told me she is going to start running again tomorrow. That she hopes this whole sex thing won't ruin us if her drive does not come back. She says things are just messed up lately because school is getting stressful for her.

We are still very playful... its just things seem to be going downhill after 9months instead of sat 5 years after marriage. The sad part, this 9 month relationship is still better then all my other ones.

6. Drifter87

Shes been on the pill since Junior year of High School. As for her diet, last I checked, she is eating the same or eating with me and I eat pretty well.

7. Drifter87

So how do we correct this?

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

just cause you eat well, doesn't mean you eat properly for a girl half your size.

9. Drifter87

This is true, but why would it suddenly change this month? I would figure if diet was the issue, it was have happened within the first 3 months. Maybe her breakfast and lunch eating habits have changed...

10. Ideotique

Change type of pill I guess (I'm nowhere near an expert on this though)

As for Iron, either supplements or more red meat. And also a general improvement in diet (more fruit and veg, less processed food) will give you heaps more energy. Instead of getting takeway/ready made meals cook a proper meal together. You'll feel better, it will taste better and it will be cheaper. And don't say you don't have enough time. Cooking doesn't take that long to do.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

how much did she gain in the past month, vs the other 8? or are you just noticing it now?

12. Drifter87

Actually I cook ever single meal I eat, I love cooking. One of the reasons my GF loves me is because I cook yummy food. I have no ready made meals, I spend 30mins to 1hr cooking for each meal.

Last night I made my own pasta sauce w/ sausage, rotini pasta, and a chef salad w/ blue cheese dressing.

The only thing I lack in my diet is fruit, everything else is covered in my meals.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh ok 1200 cal dinners are probably overkill for a sedentary female :rofl: :rofl:

14. Drifter87

I have been noticing it since we both stopped working out. As of right now I am unsure of how much she has gained. All I know is she went from having a flat tummy, to pudge, to a gut.

Really, the sex has only gotten bad these past few weeks. I was happy with once a day, and if we skipped it was for a good reason.

15. Drifter87

She does not eat nearly as much as me. It seems like when we eat, I end up eating half of hers. I have a feeling the reason she is getting fat is because of my cooking.

16. Ideotique

Yeah, but how big a serve is that? Having seen a typical american dinner serving I can see why there are some serious obesity issues.

Also, what about cooking lighter options. Not saying tasteless crap, but something like a simple stir fry with rice noodles, heaps of vegies and a small amount of chicken/beef/tofu. Make up a thai red curry paste and marinate the meat in that and it tastes awesome.

Smaller serves as well. Don't need to eat that much at dinner.

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

i got 1200 from two cups of pasta and 1 sausage, and a tablespoon of dressing. didn't take into account veggies, or sauce.

are you really watching how much she is eating? volume of said awesome food?

is that her only meal all day?

18. Drifter87

This is true... I am starting to setup my eating since I am working out again, I could always give her less? Do have any recipes I can try?

19. Ideotique

Not on me, but I'm in the process of scanning a shit load in to take with me when I move overseas and can send you some.

I find that it's all about lowering the quantity of what you eat rather than eating tasteless crap. I've always been a bit overweight but since doing that I've dropped from a 38 waist to a 32 waist. Plus more exercise and shit.

Cut out most processed foods and it's amazing how much better you feel for it

20. Drifter87

For that meal I made 1/2 a box of pasta, she hate half her bowl and half of the salad. I had a full bowl and half of the salad and we still had left over pasta.

21. Ideotique

How big a box, like what sort of weight?

Strikes me as a lot of pasta is the only thing. Depending on the weight of the box of course.

22. Drifter87

This is very true, I agree with you.

Since I started working out again, I have cut soda completely out of my diet. I drink a ton more water and juices. I take a multi vitamin and avoid snacking. Its amazing how fast my strength is coming back.

So think her lack of a sex drive is diet and exercise? I know non-athletes tend to have less of sex drive...

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

and how many sausages?

24. Drifter87

I think its 16oz... so about 8oz was made.

25. Drifter87

Two.