Rejection is Perfectly Normal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i dangled you, May 4, 2007.

1. I was driving home today from my friends house. Saw this 7 sitting in the car next to me. I honked at her and asked her for her #, she flat out said no. I came back with cool your loss and drove off, getting rejected isn't bad at all. No hit to my ego, no pain, no nothing, hell I was happy she rejected me afterwards. It was a learning experience.

Getting rejected is perfectly normal, the only thing that a guy needs to do is to realize that if he asks enough women for numbers then there is a point where the numbers will surpass the rejections and rejections will not bother him. Am I a PUA, no, but I don't get bothered when I get rejected.

Getting rejected is the girls way of telling you she's not good enough for you. Reread this line till it sinks in guys. That is a very important point to understand. Once you accept this, you realize it was no loss on your behalf at all, and it was her loss. Why wouldn't she want to get to know the handsome, cool, relaxed, calm, self-confident you, because she has nothing to offer you.

How many times do I get rejected in a day? Probably 3-4, how many numbers do I get a day? If I'm actively looking, maybe 1 or 2, but the point is that 1 or 2 is enough to show me that I can do this, and that the rejection isn't such a bad thing.

Now guys get out there and don't let the fear of rejection scare you away, it will only teach what you did wrong, so the next time around, you can do better.

Beast

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: @ asking for a chicks # from one car to another car. :h5:

3. :h5:

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

at the end of the day it is just a numbers game. if you're nothing special you have to ask a bunch of people out before you find one that says yes.

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I truly wish that I could do that.

I'm a high percentage guy. I shoot for jobs I know I can get. I shoot for things I know I can afford, and I talk to girls that I know I can pull down...

I for the first time will admit that I hate rejection.

7. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I know... I have to agree.

Its good that you can be that positive about it but lets be real... She wanted nothing to do with you. :rofl:

8. Here come the naysayers.

9. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Nah man, I'm in envy of your attitude. Don't get me wrong. Its just not something I could do.

10. Would you believe I was more AFC than you will or could ever be? I could put all of your AFC moves to shame.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2007
  11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

i dunno man, sybian's got some sick jukes

as for the op :bigthumb:. you probably should've gone with a different approach but :bigthumb: nonetheless

12. You didn't meet me when I was dating my ex. I was beyond pussy whipped. I made sybian look like a PUA.

13. What approach would you have taken?

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I'm the same. Except about the girls part.. sometimes I think I'm doing well and then I realise that out of the young one who told me she has a waxed pussy, the older one who has admitted to climbing on boys as a pasttime, and the asian one I really thought there was no connection with....... the asian one is keen on me and the others aren't. figures.

15. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Hey, having one that likes you at all is the win. :rofl:

16. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

17. The Saggin' Nutz

The Saggin' Nutz New Member

someone is a cocky little bastard!!!

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm with you on the attitude about not worrying about getting rejected...but come on man, honking at her and asking for her number just sounds low class and tacky.

It reminds me of the stereotypical situation of the grungy construction workers wolf whistling at the hot woman walking by.

Or it gives me the same feeling as if you just blindly approached a girl and asked her if she wanted to have sex.

Not sure why, but the honking thing just sounds lame.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why not?

Secretly, I'm glad you can't, because when you let your fears prevent you from getting what you want, it allows guys like me to get what we want.

Who knows, she might even prefer you over me, but I don't have to compete with you, because you are disqualifying yourself from the competition right away.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I would never give my number out to a guy honking and asking from his car. I don't care if it was Brad Pitt :rofl:

21. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

"Getting rejected is the girls way of telling you she's not good enough for you. "

I agree. Although that statement (in bold) sounds good, it is patently ridiculous.

If she rejects you, she either feels you're not good enough or she simply isn't in the market right now. Instead of rationalizing it by lying to yourself, just be content knowing you took a brave attempt that many guys don't have the balls to do. Furthermore, making these attempts makes it easier to make future attempts and that, with experience and repetition, future attempts will more likely be successful.

So although you weren't successful, there is cause for celebration and self-satisfaction without the need to lie to yourself with rhetoric.

22. There is no lying what-so-ever. I've learned that most of the girls that reject me, normally aren't good enough for me anyways. I have very high standards now and meeting them is a major goal of mine.

23. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Just straight out asking for her phone number before saying anything else will remind her of the 1000 other guys who have approached her at the bar and immediately asked for her phone number, not even looking for conversation, but for the validation that will come from getting a cute girl's phone number (after all if he actually liked her, why would he get the phone number instead of TALKING TO HER RIGHT THEN AND THERE). it salso makes her judge you solely on looks

But since you're at the traffic light and you don't have much time for a real conversation, just go direct with a trace of vulnerability, tell her you think she's cute and you'd be kicking yourself later if you didn't try to meet her. it would be pretty rude for her to flat out reject you with such a nice and genuine approach (cf. lovedrop's article on social violation - if you haven't read it, pm me). oh yeah, not field tested

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  24. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:werd:
    I can not think of a single thing that will gurentee me rejecting a guy faster than just asking for my number. At least pretend you are interested in more than my appearence.

25. glass

glass New Member

i dunno.. isn't lying to yourself what the PUA literature and Alpha male movement all about?

sadly, a lot of us would be fucked up psychologically if truth was all we had to go on.