regretting sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ChillerTwist, Nov 10, 2007.

1. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

i'm not sure why i'm posting this. i wanted to open with "is this normal?", but i know it is. i guess i just need some sort of feedback from someone...

i got involved with this one chick i didn't really want to get involved with. real pretty girl, a head turner for most men... i was obviously attracted to her but i wouldn't have slept with her sober cause i have some sort of criteria as to whom i sleep with. and i'm not a slut. damn, i wouldn't have even slept with her drunk... but i was going through a rough time and am single so it's not a big deal.

anyway, when we did end up hooking up, we were both blind drunk. it's been a couple months now and whenever i think about it (albeit not very often), i get a feeling of regret. i feel like i wasted a part of myself on this girl....like i gave her something she didn't deserve. something i would've much rather shared with another girl. (spare the jokes, lol)

i had a chat with one of my guy friends about it, and we summed it all up by blaming it on bad sex.. but now that i think about it, it wasn't just about the quality of sex... i hit it, but i didn't wanna hit it!

perhaps it's one of those things where you think you need something, but then when you get it you realise you didn't really need it afterall. bah....

i guess i just wanted to get it out there cause it's still kinda buggin me.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I've never had it taht strongly, but there are encounters i've had, that I wish I hadn't, for similar reasons. I don't want to get into it here, but I understand what you mean about wasting a part of yourself on her.
    You can't change what happened, you have to chalk it up to experience and move on.

3. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i regret all of it

4. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

Cheers man, needed to hear something like that.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm a woman :mamoru:

6. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

my bad, sorry ;) i was hoping to come back and make a stealth edit cause i saw a post of yours in another thread.

but uh oh! i guess this now means i think like a woman..... cause guys never regret sex!! right? lol

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I had lunch with my very best guy friend today, and he went on a rant about some of the women he's been with and how much he regrets lowering his standards (both ethcially, which is your concern, and the stero typical woke-up-with-fatty sort of situations)