regret

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nomad, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i'm full of it right now.

i keep replaying the events surrounding why my ex left and despite the whole thinking i was over it/her i'm just back to where i was the minute she walked out the door. i'm just really sad right now, past few nights i just broke down and haven't really wanted to hang/talk with any of my friends.

recap

she flirts with guy she went to hs with, ends up setting up a "date" with him without telling me. i get upset, we have big fight. she then hangs out with him after convincing me nothing would happen. then texts me while she's with him saying "i don't think we should date anymore" she then comes over after her "date" and then tells me that "she loves me as a person, but just can't date me" and that she thinks i "can do better". then it turns out she's officially dating the new guy (turns out she made out with "date" guy) and then tells people the reason we broke up was because i hit her (when i didn't). i eventually muster up the cojones to confront her and she said that had it not been for our big fight (biggest one we had up to that point) she wouldn't have broken up with me.

now i just can't get that fight out of my head and her crying because of me. i keep having bad dreams and i'm just sick of it. :wtc:

and after reading what happened with falconer it reminded me of all that i did/what happened and i'm just emo now. (not blaming this on you falconer, you're still :hug:)

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Falconer, you bastard!!! :rofl:

3. JohnJohnJohnson

4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

his thread got me rethinking things the other night and now i'm just :wtc:

she was everything i wanted/preferred in a girl. nerdy but still social. she was into the shit i liked, she loved hanging out with me.

the only negative things i can think of were in relation to how she was just as stubborn as i am at times.

i ruined a good thing.

edit - and i'm extremely tempted to call her and let her know that i can't stop thinking of her and shit but i know it won't change anything. she told a mutual friend she "no longer cares about him" but the day we had our art final (had a class with her this past semester) she was asking me what i was doing for the summer and told me "i jsut don't want you to hate me" and to travel safely.

last year when i left for the summer she called me every night before i left and the night before i left she told me she was extremely nervous because she was afraid i would get in a plane crash or something.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

that sucks.

but honestly... even if it ended, I'm glad you had a good thing.

we have all these middle-aged guys where i work who have never been in love. and they don't even notice women now, they just drone on doing work and talking about the weather.

6. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

And just like Falconer, you sound like you are blaming yourself for something you shouldn't. She went out on a date with another guy for fucks sake.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

I think it's not about blame, it's about losing something that he feels was good.

8. THoC

THoC New Member

how can a girl that sets up a date w. a guy w.o telling you and then makes up shit about you hitting her = "everything i wanted/preferred in a girl".

regardless :hug:

9. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

You broke up with her for a reason. If she was so perfect, and you are so sad that you lost her,i would like to know how you are able to overlook all her crazyness?

10. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

honestly i don't know if i'll ever find another girl i'd be as into as her, which just makes me not want to bother anymore with relationships.

:sad2:

11. JohnJohnJohnson

I guess some like 'em crazy...

12. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Seriously man, she went on a date with another guy. You should have dumped her as soon as you found out.

On top of it, she's telling people you are a woman beater. That is one of the lowest things you can be as a man, and she's tossing it out there. She sounds like a fucking cunt. You are better off.

13. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:dunno:

i admit i wasn't the best bf, but i did my damndest to make her happy to be with me. we got into a fight right around valentines day, right in the middle of it i go to the store to get a soda and see chocolate roses and bought her 1 and she jsut broke down crying. she then said "even when we're fighting you really care about me"

and she didn't start acting this strange until right around when she broke up with me. we were together about 11 months

14. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

doesn't mean i can't feel regret...

i didn't know if we were going to be together forever, but i didnt want it to end like it did.

and you're not the first one to say i'm better off...

it just doesn't seem/feel like it right now

15. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

This statement is retarded. There are so many females in the world, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that she is the ONLY one that you will ever want to be with again. Especially with how crappy she treated your relationship. If thats what you value, have fun with that.

Sounds like you need to grow a backbone and stop being the "nice guy"

16. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

You can feel bad, but you need some self-respect to. She was right in one regard, you can do better. Telling people you beat her is just :ugh:

17. JohnJohnJohnson

That doesn't sound "nice" to me :dunno: Sounds a bit masochistic...

18. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i wasn't being 100% truthful, just right now i feel like that's as good as i'm going to get. and are you saying being a nice person is wrong? what was wrong with what i did? the fight was caused by me, and i saw her crying and didn't like seeing her crying so i just did what felt right.

no doubt, i was livid about her telling people i hit her but still, the fact of the matter is i loved her and she ripped it out and now i just feel like i was the cause of it all. hence my emo mood

19. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

how?

20. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

No, but you were in the middle of fighting with her, which I was assuming was the big one you were talking about. If thats the case, she did something wrong, and you buy her something? And it wasn't even like it was a little fight, SHE WANTED TO GO OUT AND SEE OTHER DUDES!!!!! She brokeup with you via text, which is lowly on its own, been going out for almost a year and she couldn't even do it like an adult?

And you still loving her after she said those things about you beating her reminds me of all the situations where the man beats his gf, but she still goes back to him..... because she "loves" him.

21. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She doesn't sound like she was worth your love. If she was, she wouldn't be going out on dates with other guys and whoring it out. If she cared about you in the slighest bit, she wouldn't be spreading vicious rumors. I'd rather have an ex-gf tell people I had a 1 inch dick than I beat her. That is pretty bad. She's doing it so she can justify the breakup, and not have to tell people the real reason is because she decided to be a whore and date someone else while she had a boyfriend.

It sucks now, but you need to realize that she wasn't worth it. Instead of being all emo about a bitch that fucked you over, go out tomorrow and start looking for a high quality, none physco, woman. They are out there, keep the faith brotato. :)

22. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

no the fight wasn't the "big one" but i understand your other points. i just dunno, something makes me not want to admit defeat on this

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

24. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

all this makes sense, and yes i know everything about it sucked, but i'm more so regretful as to me allowing such a thing to transpire when i invested so much and allowed the first chick i loved do that to me. :sad2: i'm just a concoction of emo-rage/unhappiness/confusion lately that its been bogging me down

25. JohnJohnJohnson

It was just a semantic thing.

Not that you yourself are masochistic ...

But I don't see "valuing people who treat you poorly," as meaning that you were being the "nice guy."