Refurbished iPod Touch

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by rusbrmasas, Aug 13, 2008.

1. rusbrmasas

rusbrmasas New Member

Wondering if anyone has experience buying refurbished iPods directly from Apple?
    If you do, how does the quality of the item compare to a new iPod? Have you had any issues with it?

I can get a 32GB iPod Touch for $469.99 brand new and for $419.99 refurbished. Is it worth it to go refurbished and save $50.00?

Thanks.

2. xuntilthexendx

xuntilthexendx New Member

I just became a member of the apple family not to long ago and I have heard nothing but good things about refubed stuff from apple. basically flawless just in used condition (obviously). It's really up to you. I believe you can still add the apple care to refubed stuff so either way just do your homework. good luck!

3. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

it's $50. Buy the new one.

4. moss

moss New Member

5. rusbrmasas

rusbrmasas New Member

Thanks for the replies. Going to go with new.

6. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

only difference between the new and refurbed is that the new you get a pretty box, refurbed you get a generic white box.

comes with the same stuff on the inside and has the same warrenty. I have a refurbed 8 gig that i got for $200 from apple in the beginning of this year and it's been flawless. you can't tell it's refurbed either, no scratches or dings...

i say get refurbed unless you're giving it as a gift, or if you like paying $50 more for a pretty box.