Reflection

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

The other day I was reflecting about myself and my sex life which hasn't been to my standards lately. I've come to the conclusion that I spend way too much time focusing on fixing rather than finding. Over my first year in college I had plenty of females throw themselves at me, yet I deny everyone. Why? Because I'm a perfectionist. It causes lots of excess stress in my life, but I'm afraid it's running my sex life. Right now I just want sex for the pure aspect of the stress-reducer it causes and the fun.

I spent a year or more after my ex broke up with me to fix her(all HS). Or change her to the way I want. Recently I decided to pursue the best catch of my life. One night I played my cards right and took her back to her place. She dropped all the hints of lets fuck, but all I did was turn her down. My only justification was I had some to drink. Either way why do I have to justify not wanting to have sex with a girl to myself? Yet when I get home I feel differently and wish I had.

I think the problem stems from the fact that I think about the future WAY too much. I think about what will happen tomorrow. What will happen next time we meet. I think I need to start living in the present and stop living in the future. It also stems from some insecurity. Something in bed makes me scared to give it all up to someone.

I realize this is a weird post / rant, but is this common if you can piece together my ideas? Does it make sense? Am I just scared and need to let go and not think about what will happen tom or what she will think? Do I just need to go in all balls and do it?

Thanks OT :sadwavey:

2. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Wow, man.... You need to chill out.

You spend all your time worrying about tomorrow... but guess what? Tomorrow might never come. Life is too short, you must live in the moment. So many people are in positions which do not allow them to thoroughly enjoy life, but you sir have an opportunity to really get out there and make something happen for yourself.

If you're not comfortable having one night stands, that is fine. But if you find yourself regreting not doing it later that night all because you were too concerned about the future and the uncomfort that might be caused then you have a problem and stress way too much.

I know it's easier said than done, but one day you will realize that only so much of your life is in your control and the absolute best way to live is to be a good person and live each day with the thought of no regret and making every effort possible to live life to the fullest... Regardless of how it might "mess things up later".

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well first off you are young and immature, whether you are going to deny it I don't care, but you being a "perfectionist" is not what you're describing. You've blatantly made it clear that you find woman and then try to change them to your standards. That's not being a "perfectionist," your view of how she "should be" are most likely not perfect by everyone's standards.

You are contradicitng yourself because you say you just want easy sex but then panic about wanting a future with these girls? You need to calm down and decide what you want. If you just want sex then find a girl you DON'T give a shit about; stop trying to make her girlfriend material. If you find a girl you actually kind of dig then why rush the sex? You're most likely not going to be able to get over your insecurities in bed though until you find a girl that you care about and feel very comfortable with (i.e. maybe meeting a girl you like and not sleeping with her right away just because you can).

4. foad

foad New Member

Scared in bed? Premature??

Relax man.. Let it go. You're young (at least I gathered from the post) Let it roll. Find a chick to hang with and sleep with. FWB are the best especially in college. Who knows you'll probably find someone special later on. Just live for yourself in the now.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you might be gay? remember she is going to be naked too. so you shouldnt be embarassed.