Redesigned style guidance officially launches.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Tony Stark, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark John McCain has an illegitimate mexican baby

Come check it out :bowdown:

http://styleguidance.com/

Basically a place for all those "should I buy this", "what goes with that", "can you help me find the best price on this" and of course the basic q&a about fashion and style.

Warning, you may get addicted, everyone who comes to the site for the first time, ends up spending on average 30 minutes answering questions.

Oh and I'm running an iPod Nano contest, all you have to do is tweet out #styleguidance and you'll be entered to win. :x:

More details on that here: http://styleguidance.com/contest

2. epitaphex

epitaphex New Member

hmm. looks more of a place for "just beginners" into getting better clothes lol

but creative.

3. Tony Stark

it's just starting out, eventually the point system will let you discern who is the beginner and who actually has a sense of style. But right now, you can pretty much reach the top poster status, in 1-2 days.

4. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

just because youre a top poster, doesnt mean you have a sense of style :big grin:

5. Tony Stark

yes and no, right now there is not enough people with the voting privileges, so you can spam a bunch of answers that get 1 upvote, and be competitive, since the person with the really good answer, might get 5-6 upvotes.

But eventually, when there are more users voting on things, all that spamming will get trumped by one good answer that gets voted up 25 times.