Red Mark (hickie) that still is there for 2 months!!?!?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cassetti, Mar 26, 2005.

1. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Ok - so i was messing around with this girl at my house - she was a bit off beat - but hey - she was a tease and i wanted it (college - what can i say) - she wanted to have sex - but yeah she was teasing alot for the first week (just bout when i was bout to give up we got it on often - became friends with benifits...)

anyway - she left me with this HUGE hicky on my arm - right on the inside of my arm above where the elbow is.... (don't ask me why she bit me there - we had drank a little bit - and she kept saying 'does this hurt' - well me being a guy - course it don't!)

So now i have this HUGE red mark - that is like 2.5 inches wide by 2 inches long on my arm - and its getting annoying as fuck - the skin is a bit rough - and it is very red - it is very noticeable - and it has been there since january.

occasionally little tiny dead skin cells flake off - but it is still about the same shade of redness as before......

grrr - i don't know what to try to get rid of it - one thing i did discover - rubbing alcahol BURNS LIKE HELL when i rub it lol......

i just wana know if anyone has had hickies that have lasted over a monht - and what they did to get rid of them.

Everytime i go home for a weekend from college - my mom is like 'that looks bad - i'm going to take you to the doctors!!' - she thinks i got it from work since i carry around huge heavy computer units all day long lol - its kinda funny - but i don't feel like going to a doctor about a 'female bite'

thanks guys!

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

girl have anything wrong with her??? perhaps rabes? (sp)

3. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

not being a dick but i really am being serious...

4. cassetti

cassetti New Member

lol - you aren't the first one to ask that - and as far as i know - no - she was just fucked up.

you should see her when she gets super drunk - she went fuckin nutz!

hence why i hit on her hot friend and stoped talking to her lol

5. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

Go to the doctor. If she really bit you there is some serious damage. There may be nothing you can do about it but if it hasn't gone away for 2 months then I would definitly get it checked out.

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

you put rubbing alcohol on it? you probably burned/irritated the skin, and then you keep rubbing the dead skin off and keep the irritation going.

try some over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream on it.

7. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

hydrocortisone may work, but DEFINITELY see a dermatologist. /thread.

8. firedancer

firedancer New Member

this 'hickie' sounds like a serious infection of some sort.

you need to see at least your general practitioner if not a dermatologist NOW before it gets worse or spreads

while you're there, you need to tell them what really happened so that they know they're dealing with a situation involving broken skin and saliva - otherwise, they may misdiagnose and you may end up with a way bigger problem than a freakish rash...