Red hot Chili Pepper fan design contest v. win trip to paris

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by babar, Feb 1, 2007.

1. babar

babar Active Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This year's Red Hot Chili Peppers exclusive Gold Member gift to fan club members will be a baseball hat - and to cap it off right, the hat will feature a fan design hand-picked by the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Way to say hats off to the Fan Club. The grand prize winner will have their design featured on thousands of hats worn by RHCP fan club members all over the world. And that's not all – the grand prize includes a round-trip flight and three nights hotel accommodations in PARIS! The winner and guest will receive tickets to the Chili Peppers show at Parc des Princes on July 6th and also will get side stage passes for the show!!! [/FONT]

Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest will also receive round-trip airfare, three nights hotel accommodations in Paris, France and two (2) tickets to attend the Red Hot Chili Peppers' concert at the Parc des Princes on July 6th, 2007.

-aight, so it says you gotta be a gold member to submit an entry. Its like a 40$ subscription, and i am a gold member.

- you can submit 3 entries. Ill submit the 3 best that you guys post. If one of them wins this contest, the winning poster's design and I will go to paris. anyone down?

heres a couple examples:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

album art er..?

edit: your text is white.

its a hat design contest.

3. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

if I were you, id make a hat that had a chili pepper "stalk" at the top, and the bottom part all red with a caption like "Chili Pepper head" on it. Basically make it look like your hat is actually a chili pepper, people love that kind of shit.