SRS recurring dreams

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by alexs001, Jul 7, 2005.

1. alexs001

alexs001 Mawk! Mawk!

I keep having this dream in which for some reason realize I didn't finish high school and I have to go back in the middle of the year...half way through I always realize it has to be bullshit and I stop going to classes...

I always find it rather disturbing because I really hated high school. I don't understand why my brain keeps wanting to take me back there.

:hsd:

2. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

I know I have one that is I droped a class in college and now I cannot graduate. I have to go back to HS and make up a class so that I can get back into college. I wake up sweating when I hear it. I been out of college 3 years now, cant help you but I feel your pain.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

We seem to forget happyness, and remember trauma forever :hs:

I don't know what the gain of it is, i can only give you one comfort. Loving and helping people is much more important then college, i've seen a person having a near-death experience, http://www.near-death.com/experiences/storm01.html (long story but) this guy was a history College professor, and had all the diploma's in his life that you can image concerning that. When he had his life review things like how much money,diploma's,cars, houses, or the social position that he had didn't mean anything.

His biggest victory in life was when his sister came back from having a bad night, he came into her room, and put an arm around her shoulder to comfort her. His entire carreer(besides one incident) as a professor not even all the hours that he worked so hard were even mentioned. So it shows that one act of love is worth more then any diploma, one act of love is more worth then 30 years of hard work. So if you become a loving and helping person you will gain a lot more reward then any diploma can possibly give you, so relax :wavey:

4. tris

tris New Member

Mo'fokkin' :werd: There's nothing like relaxing. Get yourself a J and some friends, you'll be aiight. :mamoru:

He's right, for reals. Work hard, Play Hard, and don't forget to tell peeps you luvs them! :wiggle: