Recording Streaming Audio (live356)?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by cassetti, Jun 14, 2004.

1. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Hey guys - i listen to alot of music - i'm a car audio nut - i love to listen to alot of music - heck - i got an mp3 player so i don't have to swap cd's as often - but i still need more music (plus i like to have the newest top 40 music)

time contraints kinda hamper my abilitys to compile a group of particular songs

So - i'm just wondering - i listen to like hitzradio.com on shoutcast (anyone who has tried to record that knows - theres like no programs that can record it and split the files up correctly) - if anyone knows how to record that station and actually correctly split up the mp3's and tag them corretly (the station uses a crossfader for the songs - so there is no second of silence or anything)

But the real question - what programs are out there to record Live365 streaming radio - and store it to individual MP3's?

I know i can record streaming audio to one mp3 - but i want it to stream it to individual mp3's and tag them.

Any help would be great guys!

2. Iconn31

Iconn31 Guest

hey go to download dot com they have a program called audio recorder deluxe. it will do what you want it to.

3. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Thanks - but actually - what i am looking for - is a program that can not only record audio into mp3 - but actually TAG the individual mp3's by artist and title