WEB Recommended site copy writer?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by PocoDiablo, Apr 11, 2009.

1. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Does anyone know of a place/person who does website copy? What I need is someone who will put together one of those "One page wonder" sites that's a giant, long, sales pitch all in a single page.

Know anyone? I'm having a hard time finding anyone.

2. hank85

hank85 sudo shred /dev/sda -f -v -z --iterations=6

I've dealt with a woman that charges $1.50 per 100 words the last few weeks. The articles are well written and she is a quick turnaround. If you'd like I can ask her if she does this type of stuff too.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I can do spoof ones :rofl: (see example below)

What are you selling? Relationship book? I haven't seen you on OT in forever!!! Hope everything is going well with you, man :wavey:

Hey,
    I am going to tell you a story.
    Just recentlyI was just like you!

I was fat
    I was stupid
    I never got laid
    I was broke
    and I had a tiny penis

But then, I discovered a super easy fun time awesome secret that has made me
    literally
    TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

OVERNIGHT.

And do you know what else?

Now, I

FUCK SUPERMODELS regularly
    MY IQ went up TEN THOUSAND POINTS
    and my DICK is ENORMOUS!

I know you want it. Your life sucks and you want to be me.
    Now, before I share this secret with you, let me tell you a story
    [insert bullshit designed to make yourself seem like a "normal person."]

BUT WAIT, I know you're probably thinking "YA RIGHT, THIS GUY IS A STUPID LYING ASSHOLE WHO RAPES COWS FOR FUN AND VIDEOTAPES IT!!!!11!1!oneone!111111!!!"

But, just LQQK at these TESTIMONIALS!

[here, you put some "testimonials" in yellow boxes. Make sure you add pictures of random people to the testimonials to fool your readers into thinking they're legit]

Now the value of my
    super easy fun time awesome secret is easily worth $10,000!!!!

But I'm going to give it to you for ONLY

$500 (make sure you put a strikethrough through this number)
    $300 (put a strikethrough through this one, too)
    $199 (strikethrough)
    $97!!!!!

But this is only for the next TEN MINUTES!! (bonus points if you add a javascript countdown timer to give them a sense of urgency)

...if you don't order in the next 10 minutes, the price will go back up to $10,000,000,000 dollars.

If you order now, I will include the following free shit!

(list some shit that is useless)

[ HUGE ORDER BUTTON ]

As a final insult to your readers' intelligence, install the script so that if they close the browser, a "last minute" window pops up offering them a "special discount" if they "order now." Make sure it's the one that makes it look like they're chatting with a real person. It should have a pic on the side and a chat window that says "I am authorized by Poco Diablo to give you 10% off if you order RIGHT NOW or this offer will disappear forever!"

Do that, and I guarantee sales from the 80% majority of people.

On the other hand, you could make a respectable looking page and you will only sell your quality product to the intelligent 20% of people. Now this obviously isn't going to be much money so you need to decide if you want to be professional or if you want to make a lot of money :mamoru:

I keed, I keed!! (sort of)

In all seriousness, 99% of sales pages make me laugh because they're poorly designed and they sell shit products (forex scams, make money online opportunities, acai berry diet shit, etc.). So I like to make fun of them. The problem is that they've been proven to be effective, so all the idiots with crap products use them now, and now that's the stereotype they have. It's kind of like how people associate .info domains with spammers because most .info domains are used for spam (cuz they're so cheap). Unfortunately, I don't think anything has proven to be more effective.

Good luck tho, you're a cool guy and I know your product will be high quality.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, if she does good work, that's what I need.

Yeah, you hit it on the head - Forex. Except this one isn't a scam. I've been testing a specific robot and it's made 100% profitable trades for about 5 or 6 months now. I'm trading live with it and it's bringing in about 5% ROI each month. I managed to become one of a tiny number of authorized resellers, so I need to get some ad copy out and make a few more sites to help bring in more sales.

So - with that in mind - whoever does this ad copy should be somewhat familiar with the concept of investing (if they understand the stock market that's about all I can hope for.)

But yes - I do want one of those shitty long winded BS sites, because they DO sell and I actually DO have some good content that I can back up with real data and real numbers, which very few of the other guys do.

So ... yeah ...

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

As if I didn't think you were cool enough already, I just find out now that you're interested in trading! You've got PM.