Recommendations on White

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by eShine, Mar 2, 2005.

1. eShine

eShine New Member

Guys, I want to try something different on my white 96 Cobra. It curently has Klasse on it. Although I am happy with the look I havent really tried too many other combos on White. What do you guys recommend? I can pick from the following,

Wolfgang, entire Line
    Poorboys, entire line
    NXT, Both tech and Spray Wax
    P21S, Paintwork cleanser and Carnauba

Or,,,,,,, Should I just stick with Klasse! I want to hear your favorites on white!

[​IMG]

Chris Pace
    eShine Canada

2. ace3

ace3 mouthify my wang.

i could -never- find anything i really liked on my previous white car. nothing seemed to be terribly better than another.

i did Klasse, Zaino, and P21 ... all seemed to be relatively similar.

3. gandhibrokemyskates

gandhibrokemyskates slangin beer

2 weeks ago, I did a camaro that sat out outside for a year straight and had no motor. I detailed it using DACP, Speed Glaze, and Wolfgang Sealant. G'damn that thing was awesome lookin again.

4. joedog24

joedog24 New Member

Try AIO, 4*UPP X2, or GEPC, EX-P, Paste Glaz. Nattys looks nice on 4*UPP also. Have fun and enjoy!

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

How about Shokar? ;) I used it on a diamond white Escalade today and it really looked good, very clear and wet. A more liquid (as in deeper) combo would be AIO and Meguiars #16.

6. eShine

eShine New Member

LOL! I knew someone would say it! I am sending the rest of my stock to yourself and Anthony. It's only right to use the product we currently sell on our demo vehicle.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  7. Ballast

Ballast Cold Heartless Bastard

Hey Chris,

I ordered 2 bottles of EX-P and 1 bottle of EX with Carnuba from you back in the late summer. Love the stuff!

-Brent

8. black 3g

black 3g Guest

id go with the poorboy's. i have 4 or 5 of their products and love every single one of them. the ease of use and price are great. the final products are spectacular. i plan on picking up a bunch more on my next order.

9. eShine

eShine New Member

PB's is what i may do. I think PwC topped with EX-P+, then Nattys. I use Spray and wipe for my QD but will try the new Spray and Gloss. We pick up our order which included Spray and Gloss this Friday.

10. eShine

eShine New Member

Thanks for your buisness, I am glad you like the products.

Chris Pace
    eShine Canada

11. GSRstilez

GSRstilez New Member

AIO + EX-P x 2

12. Scottwax

Toss a little Natty's into the mix and :eek3: Instant wet!

PwC (only) and Natty's on pearl white:

[​IMG]

Chris-I appreciate the offer. PM me if you forgot my address. ;)

13. eShine

eShine New Member

Scott, how would you describe the differences between PwC and Profesional Polish? Does it top easily with EX-P or does the carnauba leave an un-toppable surface? I may want to try,

SSR2 to get rid of the current products,
    PwC
    EX-P+
    Nattys

I am not toooo overly concerned with Durability. The car only goes outside on weekends. I will slap Nattys on it every few weeks to keep it up and maintain with Spray and Gloss

14. Scottwax

Chris-I haven't used the Professional Polish and from what I have heard from others, it can be tough to work with. PwC is and easy on-off product and EX-P works well over it, at least for me.

15. eShine

eShine New Member

I'll give that combo a shot! I will take some pics of it next weekend. It will be in a huge indoor carshow in Toronto. I want to freshen it up for then. I have been using more and more PB's products. If I switch from Klasse to PB's on my Cobra it will use 100% PB's on it! I'll let you guys know how she looks by the end of this weekend!

16. eShine

eShine New Member

Phew! Just about done. I decoded to do PwC and then top it with Nattys! So far I have all the PwC done and the Nattys done on the front clip. I am calling it a day! Between cleaning the wheels (Taken off the car), Wheel Sealing the wheels, Washing the Car, Drying it, PwC and Nattys on the front clip I am at 5 hours! It takes a lot of time getting every nook and cranny. The PwC topped with Nattys looks great on white! I tried the new Spray and gloss on the hood and it added mucho slickness. I will finish her off tommorow morning and see if I can get it outdoors for pics. Scott, how long would it take you to Remove Wheels, Wash and seal wheels, Wash, Dry, PwC, Then Nattys a Mustang? The reason I ask is because I cant see how someone can make a living doing this! LOL.

17. Scottwax

Chris-most of my details are not car show prep. Soccer moms with Suburbans wouldn't be willing to pay for that level of detail. The majority of my customers simply want a 2 step job on the exterior.

What you listed would take me 4-5 hours for the whole car. With QEW it would only take around 20 minutes to wash the whole car, so that is a significant time saver.

18. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

that generation mustang sucks, the headlights ALWAYS line up like shit, they all look like they were in bad front end crashes (my only complaint)

19. eShine

eShine New Member

I never seen one like that. Mine are lined up perfect. When I pull in the garage with the lights on they are perfectly lined on the wall. Maybe the mustangs you seen WERE in a front collision! LOL

20. eShine

eShine New Member

Ok, finally done. I have now come to this conclusion. What ever you use on white it looks the same! LOL. After PwC, Nattys, Spray & Gloss it basically looks just like it did with Klasse. I do however love the feel and smell of the nattys. I wanted to get some outdoor pics but there is snow and salt in my driveway. I will get some pics and post them up in a new thread next weekend after the Indoor Show!