Recommend me a MP3 player

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by shiba, Aug 29, 2007.

1. shiba

shiba Active Member

I'm looking for a MP3 player which dosen't need to sync with a computer program like Itunes in order to transfer music. I need something like the Muvo, which is just drag and drop. I just need it to play music and a lot of it. I tried the zen vision, but without the prepackaged software, organizing the music files became a nightmare. Thanks.

2. antiabercrombie

antiabercrombie fuk u lemonardo OT Supporter

Just about any Sandisk is what I would recommend.

I just ordered the Sansa Sandisk 8GB e280:

[​IMG]

It's pretty much a "drag and drop" flash mp3 player, and they offer it in several GB sizes (2, 4, 6 and 8). Plus, you can add a Micro SD card to get a few extra GBs out of it.

I have had mp3 players from Creative, and they were alright. But, their customer service is HORRIBLE. If it breaks, you may as well just throw it away and go buy another.

3. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

ipod. I know what your thinking, itunes = annoying as fuck. just do it and stop being lazy, most mp3's need u to file out your music since most of the shit you have is pirated. Its worth it and is reliable.

4. I_like_BIG_gurlz

I_like_BIG_gurlz Tejas ownz you!!

I have the Sansa e280. It's pretty decent. The only time you'll need the software it comes with is to convert and add your video and picture files, as those are not "drag and drop"