Recommend me a meal-replacement for gaining weight

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Jarg0n, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

...but it has to be from GNC [​IMG] Getting items shipped from discount internet stores is a crap shoot that I don't want to have to deal with.

I just purchased the A.E. workout program and my goal is to gain 20 or so pounds by the end of December when I go home. I'm 24 and sick of being a twig.

C/N: I'm in the middle east and supplies are very limited. I hear there is a GNC in Doha (hearsay) and I need to drive into town tomorrow to stock up before Ramadan hits (basically everything shuts down and the streets are a chaotic jihad-orgy). I can only get 3 meals per day from the cafeteria and need to purchase EVERYTHING I'll need to make my in-between meals (approximately 3 per day for a total of six meals). Simplicity to make them is key. Simply eating until I'm stuffed at only three times per day will have absolutely NO effect on me. I have the metabolism of a friggin jack-rabbit.

I'm at 5'9", 145 lbs, approx. 10% body fat.
    Goal: 160+ lbs three months, slightly less $BF and more bulky

As or right now, I plan to purchase a tub of whey protein, a tub of creatine (for loading and then small doses thereafter) and whatever I need to construct these in between meals. I'll also be purchasing a body fat caliper, if they even have it. If I need to, I can buy a blender to mix in fruit with them. I need something cost-friendly, but money isn't a big concern.
    If I can purchase everything at GNC, that is fine, although I think having a blender would benefit the taste of whatever solution I go with. What are my options w and w/o a blender? Please be (GNC) specific if possible.

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Protein, and meal replacement shakes.. CytoGainer, and the like. It's easy to make a 1000cal shake.

They do have calipers. I bought a digital set there about a year ago.

They should have shaker cups or similar there as well. I haven't spent a lot of time in their stores as I buy online, however.

3. noogles

noogles OT Supporter

have you looked into making your own protein bars?

4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

only dumbasses "load" creatine...there is not point at all...

5. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

Go grab muscle milk or cytogainer!

If they have any syntrax nectar get some of that, and grab a tub of gatorade.

I would grab a few shaker bottles, they hold allot of liquid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.