GUN Recomended extended barrell for Glock 34

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by htex1004, Jan 17, 2005.

1. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

I recently picked up my first glock for a hell of a deal through my side job.
    (Gander Mountain, employee discount).

Anyways.. I'm wanting an extended barrell and just wanted yalls opinoins and recomendations.

I'm still debating ported... non port.. or even the threaded for the removable compensator.

If I get a 6" match can you send it out to have it ported later? Don't worry this gun is target and plinking on the ranch.

2. jsenright

jsenright Guest

Lone Wolf sells Federal, Jarvis and KKM. I believe Jarvis and KKM have more support than the Glock OEM and Federal.. but that could translate into less feeding reliability.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/products.asp?prod=4

3. Fook Yoo

Fook Yoo OT Supporter

:cool: another g34 owner,whatever you do dont buy federal barrels its like downgrading from your factory they seem to have feeding problems.if it was up to me i get the Lone Wolf or KKM barrel allot cuz its drop in and require no gunsmithing and people on glock forum are pleased with them.i personally own a KKM barrel for a beretta fs 92 and im very pleased with it.barsto and jarvis are a little bit better but they cost more and i think you have to take it to a gunsmith and do some minor fitting to them.i dont like ported barrel myself it seems to be a.louder,b.more discharge of gunpowder upward so sometimes it flys back in your face.

4. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

KKM sounds like the route I will probably go. but in 6" match non ported...
    Drop in is nice.. that way I can always swap it back out.