Recipe book recommendations

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Vector, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vector

Vector New Member

I'm trying to get my wife and I in the habit of eating better regularly. We're pretty good most of the time - clean, lots of fresh fruit and lean meat etc - but on days we both work 9-10 hours and come home beat, if we don't have a meal already planned out we sometimes just resort to frozen pizza or something else notsogoodforus.

Plus I don't think we create enough variety in our healthy choices. I'm not exactly creative with food -- plenty of sauces and spices but I feel like I've had them all a million times.

I was thinking a good meal book would help. High protein, clean eating but something we could look at and plan meals ahead of time and would be different. Hoping for recommendations from anybody who might have experience with a book like that?

2. >DRIVEN<

>DRIVEN< Hi

I think Food Network's website will let you search for foods by calories, protein, etc. You could make your own by printing those off. I know there's a lot of other sites that will let you search by a number of things as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.