TAT Recently got my ears pierced...BIG

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Geezle, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Geezle

Geezle Sweetness :love:

Well, not huge, but as big as I could really go without getting a dermal punch. Got them pierced with a 4ga needle and then stretched to 2ga right away. The whole process including prep time and everything probably took around an hour :o

It was kinda funny too...the piercer wouldn't show me the 4ga needle until after he was finised piercing me with it :mamoru: That's probably for the best...it was a big nasty looking thing, and when he showed it to me, there was still a little chunk of ear in it :ugh: :o

Sorry, no pics yet, but hopefully soon :hsd:

2. phigity

phigity New Member

why not just work your way up to what you want? yeah it takes a lot longer and costs more money but that the fun of it. plus the feeling of stretching you ears.

also seems like thats not a good idea to start that big. i could be wrong. hell i got my second tongue ring pierced with a 8g and stretched to a 6g all in one shot. so i guess i can't say anything.

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Fucking ouch. lol..I'd love to see those pics though. :)

4. Geezle

Geezle Sweetness :love:

Well...long story short is that I'm impatient. I've had my other piercings for a while now and feel like I got a late start on the ears :o

Plus I take kind of a sick pleasure in getting something that large done :mamoru:

As for it not being good...I've heard mixed things as to wether or not it's a good idea to get it done this big, and I decided that for me it was worth a shot :dunno: