recent ex girlfriend problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hammy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Hammy

Hammy He as hollow as i alone now.

OT i feel i need help in my own little situation. my ex and i recently split and it was my fault obviously but this is the girl i want to marry (we aren't in high school) i planned on proposing to her in a few weeks from now purposely around our 2 year anniversary. but the problem is i had a face book which i told her about a while ago and somehow she must of never heard me say that apparently. so she finds it adds me and then looks through everything on my profile(this was after we broke up) so she then flips out on me for never telling her i had one in the first place when i clearly did. and more recently I've come to find that she found out my password for my account. the problem is she went through my account completely and started blaming me for cheating on her when we had taken a break for a few weeks and i was hanging around with a few friends of mine that were girls. she sees that i have messages from them and automatically assumes that i had only lustful intentions with them. on top of this. some girl i used to be friends with had told her best friend that i had cheated on her( i talked to said former friend and she denied it which doesn't surprise me) and it pisses me off especially that me cheating hasn't happened. said ex keeps telling me to fuck off and never to talk to her again ever and that i need to change and this and that. OT is there anything i can do to fix this situation?

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

OK Wow.

Why do you want to marry her when she broke up with you and flips out on you for stupid reasons?

If you, by some stroke of luck, end up back with her, popping a ring after this drama is about the worst thing you can do.

Why are you rushing into marriage?

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh. stop talking to her.

marriage material wouldn't act like that.

4. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

another case of "if you had choice among women, you would not have this problem"

5. Hammy

you think so? i mean i guess im just depressed but i feel like if we could clear this up it would work out. i just dont know what to do anymore. ever since i met her i always thought she was the one.

6. Hammy

what do you mean? is it what she thinks? are you saying because she thinks that there are so many women that i know she thinks i just wanna do whatever with them and not her?

7. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You have to have a situation worth saving to save a relationship. That normally involves both people wanting it saved. She's gone dude.

How old are you? If the answer to this question is less than 22, you don't know if she's the one yet. You've barely started to live your adult life, and realistically, 100% of it has been with her. You don't know she's the one till you know your options.

The one doesn't ditch you and go emo over fucking stupid facebook stuff.

8. Hammy

you may have a good point and i'm all most 25 shes 22

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Seriously man, just move on. You guys took a "break" first of all which is total bullshit. The only reason people takes "breaks" is because something is not right with the relationship. Why would you take a break with someone you want to marry?

More importantly, I know you said you aren't, but this wreaks of highschool drama, which is more sad considering you are out of it. She gets upset because you are at facebook? No, this is pathetic and immature more so for the fact that she hacked into your account and went ballistic on everything she found that she knows nothing about.

Move on and be happy.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She's not worth trying to get back together with. If she hadn't flipped out about the facebook, it would have been about something else eventually. The way she randomly flipped out shows that she is immature and insecure. She may have even been unhappy in the relationship, but wasn't mature enough to seriously talk about.

Think about this...if she flipped out like this, and you did get back together with you, it would probably happen again later.

"said ex keeps telling me to fuck off and never to talk to her again ever and that i need to change and this and that." Rereading that part absolutely convinces me that she was unhappy with the relationship in some way...and anyone who tells you to fuck off and never talk to her IS NOT someone you want to try to marry.

11. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Anything in a relationship where one party gets mad at another party over facebook or myspace makes me think their relationship was a piece of shit in the first place. History repeatedly proves me right.

12. Corvettes4Life

Corvettes4Life New Member

that but more than likely it has to do with said person being immature and needs to grow up, same thing goes for taking breaks well depending on situation IMHO