Recent breakup crew sign in? v.Dunno

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gonrad, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

List the following reasons:

Who?: Me :wtc:

Why?: Family/cultural/religion/(age?) clash. I couldn't see a future knowing she would feel uncomfortable and unaccepted (I know, I know, relationship is just between me and her, but at times I see it more then just two people)

When?: Day before 6-month (been 5 days now)

Was it serious?: Not really. Never got too far on commitment. In all honesty, we were just really good friends with a bit of kissing and fondling here and there. Nothing sexual.

Wish to remain friends?: Yes if it can work. We can never have that physical attration, but just wish to remain in contact considering we helped each other get through some rough times.

Even though it's my fault I'm finding a hard time dealing with it knowing what I caused her.

For those that have been following my situation...I'll stop posting about my recent breakup/situation once I'm really over it. :)
    A lot of you have given good advice and have had good things to say. Thanks. :hug:

2. lago

lago New Member

get over it

3. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

:rofl:

I will be. Just takes time. I'm not sitting in the corner crying.

4. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

Who: ME

Why: After 4 years of excessive stress and drama, I finally realized her problems don't have to be my problems.

When: Wednesday, after dating since the summer (2nd try)

Serious?: Uh, yeah. She was the first love, first sex, etc. Too serious.

Friends?: No way. I'm out, I'm happy, and my life is better without her.

5. Neuman

Neuman New Member

i broke up with her...

nothing seirously wrong with the relationship...just really wanted to be single...

a month ago tomarrow...it was on our year and 7 months. heh.

yea...pretty much

yea we will be friends eventually...there is still the stupid attraction i wanna hump you really bad factor when we hang out now.

6. intoxique1

intoxique1 New Member

Who? She broke up w/me

Why? Didn't want to be in a relationship/Wants to fool around

When? about 8 hours ago..fucking blindsided me...makes for a good time ...

Serious? Only 5 months...but she did get my virginity...

Friends? Who really knows...I'd like to think so

7. vibit

vibit New Member

Who? Mutual.

Why? He started to like other people, such as my best friend, and I guess there were some things things about HIM that turned me off - he had temper problems, and he was too quiet sometimes, was VERY insecure, and a strew of other factors. We were together because we were eachother's comfort zones - all the wrong reasons.

When? Exactly one month ago. I'm still finding it hard to get over sometimes, especially when I see my best friend who I keep on measuring up to.

Was it serious? Yeah, quite. Even though it kind of short (7 months), and the last month was really just horrible. I cried a lot. We were two lost, and insecure people that should have never happened. And yeah we got sexual, which makes it hard for me to let go. I regret it.

Wish to remain friends? Hopefully. I don't like to cut people out of my life unless they're complete jackasses (he occasionally falls into this category - think he might be bipolar). I think it'll take some more time before we can actually redefine our relationship and really be friends again. It's hard. We did promise that whatever happened that we would be friends. I really hope that he doesn't have any resentment towards me.

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

[rant removed]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  9. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Who? Mutual.

Why? I work too much, I travel too much, I don't want kids, I don't want marriage ANY time soon.

When? 6 months ago

Was it serious? Yeah, lived together for about a year, were together for about 18 months or so total.

Wish to remain friends? won't work.

10. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Interesting. :cool:

My ex was VERY emotional. I mean, she would take anything and look at it from the negative side of things.

The moment I told her I can't be with her for the reason that the whole family/culture situation wasn't gonna work, obviously she took it in such a bad way. I mean I can't blame her. I pretty much rejected her. But I mean, I knew it wasn't giong to work so I didn't want to keep pursuing something that wasn't going anywhere.

She has a date tonight. :sad2:

She almost seems excited and happy. I mean, its weird but she hasn't shown any sign of remorse or anything. I dunno how this date is going to be but I for some reason know she will come back to me for advice or just want to talk to me about her.

I mean, I told her I would never think bad about her or feel bad about her and that I would always wish her well. She said some good things to me but at the same time said some negative things as well. Perhaps it's just her defensive mechanism; to ease her pain, she lets others feel some of it. :dunno:

I've been sick this weekend (flu?) so I'm pretty much broken down physically; And to add to that, I can't stop thinking about her. Because I don't want to lose her as a friend but it seems like I have. :sad2:

Very very rough week/weekend this has been for me:
    - huge fight with dad mid-week.
    - loss of a distant family member - she died of cancer at age 30. I never knew her that well but just the whole part of death affected me
    - dad I think is getting laid off
    - Mom has operation on the 20th (same day as the g/f's 20th birthday)
    - I'm sick. :(

Sorry, ventinga again...

Carry on(topic).. :)

11. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:sadwavey:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  12. Xplora

Xplora New Member

Who? He broke up with me

Why? I do not have the slightest Idea why. He sent me an email saying he wasnt ready for a relationship and I have not seen or heard from him since...

When? December 17th, 2004...My 20th bday..*bastard* :squint:

Was it serious? it was working on becoming serious....

Wish to remain friends? Havent heard from him....I'd probably beat him silly if I saw him so no..I'm better off without him..I've met better guys..

13. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

Who?: Me
    Why?: cause she thought we were moving too fast + she had too much other stuff going on (all bs IMO)
    When?: an hour ago
    Was it serious?: nope
    Wish to remain friends?: not really...