FRK Recaping Your Halloween Evening

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I thought it would be great to share stories and photos of your Halloween Night(s). I can see by the post of Redneck some people had some great fun.

I will start off with an explanation of our TWO nights; neither of which was as exciting as originally expected.

We will start with Halloween Night. We had planned to go on a Ghost Ship Cruise throughout the Bay around Vancouver. The cruise was scheduled to be from 8 until Midnight with a light meal. The meal we were served was not nearly to the calibre that I was accustom to on the companies cruises so that was a bit disappointing; however, it could easily be ignored.

We did not end up leaving the dock until a little after 8:30. Once we were out in the water, the cruise was lovely. The scenery was beautiful; the music (on all three floors) was great. Overall, I was having a great time; apparently the rest of my party was not however. At around 10:30 we came back into the harbour. I was a bit puzzled as the cruise was supposed to be until Midnight AND was half an hour late leaving. It turned out that someone had fallen down the stairs and we were required to dock quickly to pass her off to the ambulance that was waiting. At that point, the rest of our party said that they were rather bored and were going to get off the boat. Lovely decided to follow suit as she had to work early in the morning and did not want to be out past Midnight: This was inevitable given the late start and the return to the dock. Thus, our night ended rather earlier and was overall a disappointment.

There was one interesting thing that came out of the night. Near the beginning of the night some girl came up to me and asked if I would wear the gauntlets that she had. It turned out that she had brought them for a friend, who did not show up, and she did not want to carry them around for the night. Well, the following night, while we were getting ready for our Halloween party, we told one of our friends about the cruise and showed him a photo of me wearing the gauntlets. He suddenly blurts out “those are my gauntlets”. It turns out that his van had been broken into about 6 months ago and his gauntlets were taken. He then went on to describe them in great detail (stuff that was not evident in the photo). Moreover, they were custom gauntlets, so it wasn’t like someone just had a pair themselves. So that was interesting.

Now, onto our Halloween Party. We were (repeatedly) told that the event was sold out and thus, we should arrive extra early to ensure that we were not waiting outside very long. Luckily, Lovely and I had some connections and were able to bypass the line (VIP). This was a VERY good thing it turned out. We arrived and saw the line was a city block long. We arrived a few minutes after 9 (the doors were supposed to open at 9), however, the doors were not open. We talked with a few people at the front of the line and they had been waiting since 7:30. Well, it turned out that the venue had double booked the night and the concert that was in the venue was not going to be done until 10:00pm. Thus, people ended up waiting until 10 to get in. Following this, about half of the line of PREPAID tickets had entered the club when the cops showed up and said that the venue was at capacity. People were already pissed at having to wait so long to get in and then to find out the venue was at capacity with them still standing outside with prepaid tickets. Needless to say things escalated. Eventually (at around 11:30) the door people said ‘fuck it’ and let everyone in. So, now you have a club that is DOUBLE capacity. Hence, no one could move around and it was unbearably hot.

Our costumes kicked ass and I will post photos shortly, so that was a positive from the evening.

So what was your Halloween like?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I made 150$ face and body painting for an hour and half at a party and then went home. gave out candy. Had dinner. the end

3. Bubba Atlantis

Wow, not bad coin. Nicely done!

4. Phantom Empress

meh, I should've charged more. I was working my ass off.... and no one tipped because it was teenagers.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Next time either charge more or doctor the paint :mamoru:

6. Phantom Empress

:mamoru::mamoru:

7. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

404 but I stayed in, watched a movie and cuddled with the girl :love:

8. razi

razi New Member

Halloween night I went to a friend's house and gave out candy, played some halo, and goofed off. Liberated some candy from the kids who went out trick or treating- like they need the extra sugar.

Saturday night I went to go see Rocky Horror with four beautiful women. The two on the right had never seen it, so they were pretty wrapped up, while the two on the left were making out and such... emphasis on "and such". Lots of sadistic torment for the girl in the middle. Went back for an afterparty, which was fun but rather calm. More torment for the middle girl, but the rest were tired and crashed. Those two had bf's, so I couldn't bring them home, and the one I wanted to bring home was asleep. Oh well, fun time anyway. :)

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

i stayed in a :wackit: to ghost hunters live

10. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

Thanks for the mention:naughty:

11. Bubba Atlantis

seems like you have fun....had to give a shout-out

12. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Went to Disneyland, rode some rides, and watched the fireworks.

13. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

I worked and was depressed as hell because I missed taking my son out trick or treating. :(

So my husband molested me thoroughly to cheer me up later. It worked well.

14. carpet muncher

carpet muncher New Member

My wife and I got dressed up in costume and hit up a club. I was having a blast but she wasn't feeling it. So she decided she wanted to go to a strip club. Of course, I wasn't going to argue with that.

I took her to a place here in Phoenix that has 2 sides...a topless side w/ alcohol and a nude side w/out it. We sat by the stage and I gave her a lot of singles to tip the ladies with...and she used every single one of them.

Then I brought her home and took her out of her costume, but left her thigh highs on, and molested her. ;)

15. nicbrun77

nicbrun77 New Member

Went to a party at a co-workers house, got really fucked up, did a somersalt off her front steps, landing flat on my ass, almost pissed myself, I was laughing so hard (it was f-ing funny), everyone I work with saw my panties when I was in mid-air. By the end of the nite, I had lost my pirate hat, my pistol, my sword, cell phone, and my husband's digital camera. My husband couldn't go, so I didn't tell him about the missing camera-the next day, my friend Natasha brought my phone and camera to work. I'm pissed, tho, never did find my pirate hat!!:ugh2: I am proud of myself, I did not puke:iobarf: and I got home at 6 in the morning, and got a couple hrs of sleep and managed to put in a full 8 hrs of work-no complaints!! Nicole's still got it!

16. Bubba Atlantis

Aww that sucks :(

Love all the molesting that was going on :mamoru:

PS I have the photos now, so I will post our costume shortly.

Anyone else going to post costumes (outside of Post your Pics)?

I guess we could just confine it to there :)

17. Pridedog

Pridedog Yambag

AIn't that something. I went Disneyworld, rode some rides and watched the fire works. (Actually it was EPCOT)