A&P Rebel XT + 70-200mm IS + LBGP

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Putanginamooo, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Putanginamooo

Putanginamooo New Member

I got the camera on wednesday, rented the lens on thursday, first time shooting a dslr + that lens on friday, saturday, sunday. So im pretty much a shooting n00b :noes:

I posted some pics on my other thread recommended lens but it seems no one wants to click on it so i'll make this thread :naughty:

Please critic my shots..where I should improve on etc...im learning my cam along the way that weekend :bigthumb:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SLED

SLED build an idiot proof device and someone else will

what setting did you have the camera on? Some look a little soft, probably due to the shutter speed. Some of the last few are overexposed too. Nice ass pix though :bigthumb:

3. Putanginamooo

Putanginamooo New Member

TV...i range from 200-250 but some of them I kinda cheat and put it on 400 hahaha which one are the over exposed one? I'll only know when I know which pics they are...I usually go with 10/11, should've gone with 14-16 aperture :hs:

thanks! :x: I got more ass pics..i'll resize them tom haha

4. my favorite kind of pics, I wish I could look at them... :run: in for later when I get off work! :bigthumb:

5. mojito

mojito New Member

learn to use the histogram. guessing and looking at the lcd isn't going to tell you shit.

the first 2 were focuwed on the back of the car, thats where a really expensive lens like a 300 2.8 and up come into play, they have a preset focus spot so you can do your thing and then poof its already focused on one particulr spot when a car comes around. might try renting one sometime.

6. Blair

Blair New Member

the colors all seem really muted to me. is that a white balance problem or maybe color management perhaps?