SRS reasons to not care.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, May 31, 2006.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

some of this was taken from george carlin, but I agree.

nobody cares, nobody is listening, standards are falling, the planet is dirty and dying, kids are getting stupider, drugs are more abundant, things are getting messier, everybody lies, most people are boring, life is short, you'll never know everything, there's too many people, too many dead ends, not enough joy, not enought answers, nobody prooves things anymore, too much competition, too many idiots, not enough chances, nuclear fucking warheads, nothing matters in the end, violence is usually the answer, and the universe doesn't balance out.

Fuck it all, people should just do whatever the hell they want while they wait for death.

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Well someone needs some ice cream and a nap...

:ugh:

3. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Hmmm, with all of that said, I can think of but one reason to care..., "life" itself. It'll be kinda hard to live it and taste, hear, smell, feel, and experience everything that there is about it if we were to all stop caring and just let it go to shit.
    Also, it's not that "everyone" has stopped caring, it's just that those that have have the louder voices and get the most publicity because those of us that do care are too busy to bitch and whine and wallow in our self-pity in of hopes that someone will hear them and "care" for them..., or fix it for them so that they can keep on bitchin', whining and complaining about the next topic of interest.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

one thing I've learned? The world is exactly the same as it was 100 years ago. Every older generation thinks the younger generation is lazy, etc, etc.

5. scribblec

scribblec New Member

not really its actually true, the victorian times the kids had to go coal mines chimney sweep etc. and if u didnt work for ur money u starved.

nowadays theres benefits free healthcare free money, theres no need to work and u can still live a good life. yes this generation is the lazy generation, thats why theres so many fat kids

6. Create

Create :free at last:

Oh, the irony. Look: Our youth are so lazy they can't find the energy to type the word 'you'. It's pathetic.

A word of advice, sonny: No one takes you seriously when your presentation is poor.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Minus well end yourself now. :hsugh:
    While it may be true that there is a lot of negative in the world right now, YOU have to do your part to change that. You do have the power to change your life ;) Forget about everything else and worry only about yourself and your family.

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

here's some more.

kids are getting fatter and lazier, most people are generic, the "believe in yourself" answer is complete bullshit, everything is fake, politicians are corrupt, nature is dying, people just want money, too many assholes in America, true friends are hard to find, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and there is nothing anyone can do, people take things for granted, reality sucks, there is always someone better than you, few things are worth your time, true brilliance goes unnoticed, strangers will never talk to each other, this world is fucked.

once again, there is no point in trying to change things. people will soon forget about it and things will go back to "normal". Humans are naturally evil.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I was then asked why I hated so much and caused hurt to so many people. I explained that if there was a god, then why had he created a world in which there is death, war and great suffering. Humans did not seem to care too much for each other, and I needed to survive. Somehow I felt that he had been given this same answer to this question many times, so I added the comment that many people live out their lives this way.

He answered me by saying "Wars and suffering were not created by God, but were the creation of the human race, out of fear and hatred. God had created the human form to look different from each other, so that we would learn to increase our love for all kinds of forms. As far as death is concerned, we have all passed through many lives of our own." And he continued, "You should have listened to your inner self to realize that only the body dies: for your spirit was made for an eternity. "

its an exerpt from Ascension, an exellent but long read explains why we should care.http://iands.org/ascension.html

10. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

i'm not religious. it is a little weird that I am exaclty like that guy in the story though.

11. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Amazing what answers/advice/insight that one can find when they actually bother to look for them..., huh ?

12. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

It actually could go either way.

Humans are also "naturally" capable of great compassion, caring, creativity, invention, and love, as we all have in each of us the capacity for such..., it is up to us to decide who or what it is that we'll be in life as the choice is always ours to make.

13. scribblec

scribblec New Member

wtf are u on about? im telling u our generation is lazy or did u completly ignore everything written and just see the word "u" and automatically assume im disagreeing with u?

well to be honest you can go fuck yourself

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

and i believe they were more miserable in the victorian times.

I never said everything was perfect, what I said is, everything's the same. The circumstances are different, the setting is different, but people are the same.