really weird masturbation problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ImApirateARRR, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ImApirateARRR

ImApirateARRR New Member

so it's summer and i'm home from school so i usually masturbate right after i wake up. I do it on my back with my head on my pillow with my head staring at the ceiling. now this is where it gets weird, the past two mornings i've gotten the worst headache in the world right when i ejaculate. like, this shit fucking hurts, and the pain feels like it's in my temples. but it usually only lasts for about 5 minutes. so what's wrong with me, is it a neck issue, or maybe i'm just dehydrated or what?

if i masturbate sitting up i don't get the pain and it happens right at the paint of orgasm, everything's fine during, it just happens right after i cum.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Try waiting til after you eat or drink something.

3. phyphoestilic

phyphoestilic New Member

x2. When i get up in the morning im pretty dehydrated.

4. Timer

Timer Guest

I had them once when I orgasmed. It was EXTREMELY painful - went to the hospital and got a spinal tap to check for hemorrhaging. It came out negative (as it usually does) - and it normally won't be anything, but you may want to get checked out.

It went away after I didn't orgasm for like 2 weeks. No problem since.

5. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

Yeah happened to me before to, only it happened to me twice, it was miserable as mine lasted for about 20 minutes but it was more towards the back of my head into my neck, pretty intense pain, took a nice couple week break and haven't had that problem ever since, thats been years ago.

6. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

ive had the headaches also. right in the back of the head and upper neck. a burning throbbing headache that lasted a few mins. It went away and ive only experienced them twice in my life. The first time worried me, so i googled it, and its really nothing to be worried about.

7. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

holding breath during orgasm?

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sounds like an exertion headache. I've gotten that twice before in my life while exercising. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.