**Really! Really! need help guys**(long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GT50, Jan 11, 2008.

1. GT50

GT50 New Member

Ok, so this girl from work and I have been talking on the phone and going out for the past 2 months or so. So we go out yesterday to get some ice cream and me joking around snatched the ice cream from her hand and she got extremely mad at me and said that was very rude. I apologized and said i didnt know she was going to take it that way. So we get into her car and star chillin and she was just quiet and giving me the cold shoulder the whole time. I asked her a couple of times if she wanted to go home and on the second time she said yes and turned on her car. I asked her not to be like that but she said she rather talk to me when she wasnt mad...i called her to make sure she made it home and she said YES! I asked if she was not going to talk to me and she said LATER.. and hung up. I proceeded to call her about 30 min later ( I know probably stupid of me) and talked to her for a bit and asked her if she was ever going to give me a chance and she kept saying no that she likes me in that was but that it wouldnt workout cause i was too nice and that I dont want somebody like her...I asked her why not a couple of times the after about almost 10 min she said " you know what we have been talking about the last 10 min was bullshit becasue i was just playing my Nintendo DS" So I asked if there was still a chance for me and her and she said that I have always had a chance...then her baby daddy called her and told me to call her back in a bit..when I asked if she was serious about me still having a chance and she said "We'll see what happens". What should I do? Should I just let it go or be less of a pussy and keep at it hoping it might workout?

2. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

first of all, chill the hell out. It was a mistake to call and see if she got home OK, and it was an even bigger mistake to call her again.

Also...baby dady drama? do you REALLY want to get involved with that?

So I'd say chill out, and run.

3. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Is this thread a joke?

I don't know why you would even be calling her.

4. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

yeah tehres that too

5. GT50

GT50 New Member

See thats the thing there is no baby daddy drama..plus I have a kid too..

6. GT50

GT50 New Member

I know I shouldnt have. I have kept my emotions in check until that happened. I went into bitch mode and I dont even know why!

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

if its not a joke thread. you can say goodbye to her unless shes as pathetic as the tc.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

and girls like the buildup of "will he call me" and you blew that for her

9. GT50

GT50 New Member

Yeah.. I know. So you think thats it then?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. You should have NEVER called her 30 minutes later. She told you she'd talk to you later...Leave her the fuck alone. Stop trying to "make sure everything is ok." Women hate that shit when they want to be left alone. It makes you come off clingy and annoying.

2. Again, you came off sounding pathetic asking if she liked you or you two had a chance. She pretty much solidified her interest in you at that moment when she said "you are too nice." That's it buddy, you're no longer a sexual being in her eyes, just a good guy who doesn't interest her as more than a friend.

3. Good lord, the more I read the more I want to rip my own hair out. Stop being so clingy and begging this girl for her opinion of you and what your label is.

4. How old are you? You have a kid? How old is she? She has a kid? You write as if you are 18, which I pray isn't the case. And if you are 30 that makes this post even sadder.

5. She's playing Nintendo DS instead of talking to you? Jesus, talk about not giving a shit.

6. If you haven't figured it out by now the point is MOVE ON. This girl is not worth it and you've pretty much killed your chance with her. She doesn't like you like that and she most likely never will. You are better off completely cutting all contact off with her and trying to find someone new.

For the love of God...just try, really try and not talk to her. I think we all know you'll break down though and call her or answer her next call though :squint:

11. GT50

GT50 New Member

I have never ever been clingy with her..this is the first time I have EVER been like down.. I dont know what happened I just broke down. Its not like I have ALWAYS been clingy.

Im 22yrs old she is the same age, both our kids are about the same age.

I asked her if she wanted me to let her go so she can play her DS in peace without me buggin her and she said No.

She did say she was bullshitting about telling me that I do not have a chance with her....i dont know if that counts.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

You don't ask her like a puppy if she wants to play her DS in peace! You say "bye." Act like a man. You should have been pissed off that she didn't even care about you enough to give you her full attention! How don't you get that?

And I don't believe that she was "bullshitting," it truly sounds like she doesn't really give a shit about you but she has no other real options so she's just keeping you around for a while.

13. GT50

GT50 New Member

Yeah thats true..I guess im just looking for a little glimmer of hope. She has a lot of guy friends so im pretty sure she has more options.. but i guess my chances are done even if that does bum me out.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

You can't think of it that way. You have to have some self respect. She should want nothing more than to be with you. Who cares if she has some guy friends. She's still a single mother at 22, not every guy is uh...fond of going for that. You need to have a life of your own before you have a relationship. Having a life at this point means not calling and checking up on her. Let her come to you, you've done plenty. If she doesn't come to you you'll know how she really feels about you.

15. GT50

GT50 New Member

Yeah thats some great advice..but I have confidence issuses and im afraid to lose what I have for example her.. which fucks me over but I will defenitaly take the road you suggested and stop calling and texting her. At least for the next couple of days and see if she even bothers getting a hold of me.. I love this site you guys are really great!

16. fray

fray New Member

Don't be afraid of losing her. Be happy you've seen her true colors before you wasted too much time. You can do better...much better.

17. GT50

GT50 New Member

Very true..thanks for talking some sense into me, I needed that.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just from skimming your post...she showed little interest in you and already has "baby's daddy" drama.

This one's really not worth getting worked up over.

Oh yeah, and as for being worried about losing what you have with her...you can't lose something you don't have.

19. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Lord... I wanted to puke after I read this.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

Good Jesus...

20. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Its already been said a bunch of times, but yeah, chill the fuck out.

Im a reforming clinger. I dont think I was THAT bad, but yeah bro. Take a step back, figure out who YOU ARE and what YOU WANT in a relationship. She freaked out about you stealing her ice cream? She played a fucking video game while you were talking?

FUCK THAT. You are WORTH MORE THAN THAT. If this bitch plays VIDEO GAMES while talking to you, dude, done.

If this is someone you wanna pursue (I wouldnt!), ignore her for a few days and see what happens. Either she'll realize how good of a guy you are and decide she wants you in your life, or she'll do nothing, in which case you know you were worthless to her.

If she DOES all of a sudden show affection, make her work for it in return. Let her know that YOUR TIME is WORTH SOMETHING. If youre gonna spend it with her or talking to her, you better get some fucking respect back.

I truly wish you the best.

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Why don't you try being a complete and total dick to her? I mean think of what you'd normally do, and then do the opposite? Think of some of the most sick and ignorant shit you can think of and say it.

You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. Here's the idea. You need to stop being such a clingy, nice, supplicating guy. In order to do that you're going to have to stand your ground. But when you actually START standing your ground, you are going to overshoot it and be a complete dick until you find a balance and figure out how to stand up for yourself without turning into a jerk.

You've already lost this girl. Whether you think you should keep trying or not, this girl is as good as gone from this relationship. So USE her and experiment with her on how to stand up and stand your ground. She's using you. Turn the tables.

Or, you could just forget about her. But we all know you won't do that. Maybe at least this way you might learn something from it.

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why? Is your life so pathetic that you have to desperately chase after some chick who has no interest in you? Try improving your own life and then you won't waste so much time on a chick like that.

and your post made me want to stab my eyeballs with a pen. You are 22? Why don't you start acting like it then? This is not how adults act.

23. sharper4

sharper4 New Member

You can't be a pussy while chasing the pussy. If she wants to be left alone, leave her the hell alone until she calls you. If she doesn't call then you didn't stand a chance either way.

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Baby Daddy lol...

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yes. don't be nice to this girl again unless she really works to earn it. next time you talk to her, make it clear that you are not impressed with her and have better shit to do.