Really need help here

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i<3cheese, Jul 18, 2007.

1. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

So i have been with my girl for about a year and rarley have good sex. Usually I just blow quickly and she says she doesnt care but i know she does and i do. I feel liek shit afterwards and its depressing me. I have been thinking of buying clinimax to try and help out. I havent really tried anything but thinking about something else doesnt help i barley go 2 mins. Its always between 1-5 and i have no idea why. Has anyone tried clminax or have anyidea of its usefullness or something like it that will work for the tiem being?

:noes:

2. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

Blow your load, strap another condom on and start going agian?

3. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

She wont let me use condoms and not as hard the second time

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Paging Yail for kegel explanation! Or direct him to one of the many threads on said subject.

5. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

Not sure these will help. I dont know how to do them and i think i alwasy did them wrong. Did for about a month and nothing.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Well I'd rather he come and explain them well like he always does...On another note, do you at least do a lot of foreplay so she can at least obtain an orgasm, since you appear to bust so fast and leave her unsatisfied?

7. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

We do alot gennerally but the orgasms are rare to come by. She cant with me not in there and its not in the for to long. She wont let me eat it either or try anything else. Really making me depressed and i am thinking medicine is the only option?

Edit

On random occasions shell tell me it hurts and it i could literally go forever for somereason and its hard to get off. Also when she really starts feeling it it makes me feel that much more and i cant hold back.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Medicine is not your only option, and honestly is not going to help you. It sounds like you guys might just not be sexually compatible.

9. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

What do you mean by that? Also see my edit above

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:wtf:

RED flag.

11. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

On pill, just doesnt feel as good for her or me. I tell her that i would go longer with one but she doesnt care and told me she would rather shorter without :(.

Shes the perfect girl for me which is why i feel so bad i cant pleasure her regularly.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

she wont let you give her oral? yes you have problems YOU need to fix in the future.. but for now dump her and find a better girlfriend

13. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

she wont let you eat it, is she mad

14. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

She never had it done before so i assume thats why. I dont want to dump her this isnt even an option

15. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

You can't pleasure her regularly, she's not that perfect for you.

Just crank one out before sex.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

How does HE have problems if SHE won't let him give her oral?

Or do you mean it's a problem THAT she won't let him.

I couldn't date a chick who didn't love both giving and receiving oral, because I love doing both, too.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

I understand. And as I've said many many times sexual compatibility (whether you want to admit it or not) is a huge part of any committed relationship...so the fact that she is uptight and won't even let you attempt to give her oral is just flat out ridiculous. You've been together a year, why is she afraid of it? How old are you two?

18. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

21 and 19. been living together about 3 months. I dont think she is so much afraid of is as just worried. I told her i never have done it before so maybe she thinks that it will hurt or somthing. She was also a virgin when i got to her and when we started having sex it hurt so maybe she thinks it will be something liek that?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Hell if I know...the thing I do know if it is obvious you guys need to seriously work on your communication and trust. If you're not able and willing to truly work on your sexual aptitude and hold out, and worry she's not feeling satisfied (but you want to make her satisfied) than you need to do everything in your power to make that happen. Talk to her about why she's scared of oral, then actually try it! Use more lube if she says sex starts to hurt a little. There could be a hundred things you could do to make your sex life better.

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

he has stamina issues. shes a prude :ugh:

21. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

Theres not to much you can do when i am going after a min or two or have to stop and tell her not to move. That always kicks her outa the mood noticeably

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

fix this first. if she is not getting off regularly chances are shes just as bad at having an orgasm as you are at delaying your own.

have her get to work.

for you, learn when is the last moment before an orgasm is unavoidable. start with masterbation. get going, get close, back off, repeat. Make masterbation last for at -least- 10+ minutes. 15+ would be better.

This will get you used to control and get you penis is shape for the long haul. When having sex, if you get close, simply stop, or if you have to, pull it out. when the urge subsides, start again. Soon you will be able to go longer between pauses.

23. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

Without using medicine. I once thought about using some of that stuff, and posed the idea to my GF and she scoffed at it. For good reason. WIth enough self confidence and work, you can improve your sexual performance. It is a slow process, and you need to practice, practice practice. I'm on my way, but I can definitely tell a difference myself.

The thing with your situation is that it sounds like you can't practice, which is why we are saying you guys don't sound right for each other.

24. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

:bigthumb:

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Ok, well again you are still not responding at all to all the other major things I'm pointing out. If you're not willing to practice and hold out for longer than you need to talk with her and try new things to actually get her off...otherwise I don't see how you two will very be happy sexually and last in a relationship before she goes off to find another guy.