Really Need Help*Confused*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GT50, Apr 26, 2007.

1. GT50

GT50 New Member

Ok, I met this girl at a new job I started in January. We got along great we joked around all day at work. I asked her out a couple of times and she would say yes. But everytime the day would come something always came up and she had to cancel on me. Later on I found out she had a girlfriend and we talked about it, she said she was confused and she didnt know if she was a lesbian and that she was having a lot of problems at home with her family and she was always there and made her feel good. They broke up one day and me and her started kind of going out, but a week into it the got back together. We decided we would stay friends and be cool, but we kept on messing around after work and whenever her girlfriend was at work. It even got to the point that she would say she worked at her second job but me and her would just chill at my place the whole time until she supposedly got off. The problem is I actually started falling for her and she told me she loved me. But her girlfriend is extremely jelous and abusive, and whenver she tries to break up the girlfriend tells her shes going to start drinking and doing drugs and they get back together cause the girl I like has a big heart and cares for other people a lot. The worst part is they live together so its not like they can say thats it and go their seperate ways. I mean the living arrangemets are complicated cause her family thinks they are just friends and nothing else. But I need help in deciding what to do. should I just let it keep going the way it is or just let it go?

2. Well a girl like that, she told you up front she was confused (big red flag) don't fool yourself, move on. Let it go.

3. GT50

GT50 New Member

I know but its easier said than done and she said she was confused about being a lesbian. She actually stopped having sex with the girl cause she says its not the same that she sees her more as a best friend than a partner and that she loves me. I know its a weird situation.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow. A girl who is bicurious, doesn't know what she wants, and cheats on her girlfriend with you while she's away at work....she really sounds like the perfect girl.

5. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

That girl seems like one big clusterfuck of emotions. Shes confused and involved with another girl, who she obviously still likes, but at the same time, involved with you who she likes :ugh: Shes cheated on her current gf with you and you said youre falling for her? Shouldnt that raise some concern? How could you trust this girl in the future? How do you not know she wont do the same to you?

6. GT50

GT50 New Member

I know thats why I feel stupid, because I told my self I would just use her to kick it with but that I wouldnt get attatched. But obviously it bit me in the ass big time. I fell hard for this girl because we get along great thats why I'm undecided on what to do.

7. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Thats what happen in 99% of FWB. One party usually becomes emotionally attaced.

8. GT50

GT50 New Member

Yeah, thats another problem I dont know if she would do the same to me so if she ever did get the balls to leave her gf and stop being with her out of pitty, I dont think trust would be at 100%

9. GT50

GT50 New Member

There is a bit more to the story, but I dont want to make this a long as story. I just dont know if she is bullshitting me. I really dont think so cause her gf is a real psycho.

10. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

No father figure ftw. If this isn't your shining moment to get two girls in the sack at the same time I don't know what is.

11. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Get a new woman.

You deserve respect and nothing less.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She's being manipulated.

I would let her know that she can either break up with her girlfriend, or she can see you, but not both.

Right now you are giving her everything she wants without expecting her to treat you fairly in return. So she has no motivation to change her situation.

13. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

OP: You're only making your own life miserable by hanging out with this girl. Stop now before you implode.

14. GT50

GT50 New Member

She has a father figure but hes an alcoholic.

15. GT50

GT50 New Member

She knows she is being manipulated but she has too big of a heart and doesnt want to be responsible for her going to back to drugs and alcohol. I tried to make her understand but all she says is that she knows but she cant change who she is. And I'm afraid to make her choose, cause I'm afraid she will choose her over me and I will loose her.

16. GT50

GT50 New Member

The gf hates me because she knows we were together at one point, although she doesnt know we are still getting it on and stuff like that. Plus the gf aint my type.

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Here's the question to ask yourself.

is this girl worth all the time and effort and turmoil you're going through?

If yes, stick with it, and best of luck to you.

If no, go out and find a woman who is stable and knows what she wants.

18. GT50

GT50 New Member

I dont know if she is worth it, sometimes I think she is, but other times I think I deserve to have a legit gf by my side. I just dont know what to decide? Thats why I'm trying to get advice from an outside source, which is you guys. And it is helping.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

here's the proper frame, adopt it

20. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

If she's only worth it SOMETIMES then there's your answer. A girl that's worth being with won't put you through all that drama.

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You just answered the question. Go out and find another, more stable woman.

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If I was in your situation my biggest problem would be how to get them both in bed.

23. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Same thing. I called it.

24. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Low self esteem... red flags all over the place. Run.