TAT Really annoyed with last stretch..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

So about 2 months ago (early april) I stretched my ears again after waiting 6 weeks from the last to a 6. Granted, yes..it was a bit uncomfortable from the last one and I expected it would be but for the most part, all went as expected. I experienced moderate discomfort for the next 4 days with some swelling and upon examination slightly thick discharge. I went into my piercer and had him take a look, mostly to just make sure that I hadnt jumped the gun and gone and blown my earlobe. He checked and said that while it appeared bruised and a little pissed off, it was all intact and cleaned it for me, advising me to continue the sea salt soaks i was already doing at home until it calmed down.

So here we are, 2.5 months later and while its not swollen or throwing thick discharge, it still has days of discomfort and even with daily (sometimes 3 times daily) soaks, i still get major crustage and cirrus fluid from the back. Its annoying because the right ear is just fine and I am really looking forward to continuing my stretchings.

Im not so much worried that I've hurt my ear....just curious if anyone else has had such a bitchy time during their stretching process. Its the first trouble I've ever had.

2. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

take the jewelery out and look for tears in your tissue, you might have to go back down a size and let it heal.