Realized afterwards that the condom was broken

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CPTLA885, Mar 5, 2006.

1. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

No, she is not on the pill, and yes, I came inside her.

2. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

This happened about 8 hours ago... we're going to try the morning after pill.. Is it failsafe? Any other steps we should take?
  3. Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous Resident LT1 Guru

Jan 2, 2001
    How is it that people don't know when a condom has broken?

With and without a condom are two totally different sensations....
  4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:squint: You're not supposed to jam it in there dry.

The the original poster, have her call her doctor or Planned Parenthood and ask for the Morning After Pill (or Plan B). It's NOT too late. It will cost all of $20. See for more information, but here's an excerpt from their website "Plan B® should be taken within 3 days (72 hours) of unprotected sex and can reduce the risk of pregnancy by 89%. But the sooner you take it the more effective it will be."

I have taken PlanB, and it is nothing more than a larger dose of a certain type of Birth Control Pills (but it is NOT reccomended that she simply takes a couple of pills at a time!). Chances are it WILL make her nauseous at the least, but it's nothing compared to pregnancy ;)
  5. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

We just got back from the drug store, they gave her plan b. I'm sure everything will turn out fine, and she is starting up on birth control.
  6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Good. Just realize that with certain types of birth control (and depending on how and when she starts it), it might not be effective until a month after she starts it.
    There's a lot of information in the pregnancy sticky I made.
  7. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

Ok, right on

Hopefully plan C won't be necessary, or worse yet, plan D :mamoru:

Just kidding.
  8. Sean John

Sean John Guest

had to be a Trojan....Pieces of shit....Got the nerve to be the longest in the business. This has happened several times to me...First was my senior prom..