Reality in Movies: Quit yo Bitchin!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by MrBlonde, Jun 11, 2003.

1. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

[rant]
    :rant2: Movies are made for entertainment!
    GET THE HELL over the inacuracies and falasies of them! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shit....i hear there was a chase scene in Matrix 2 but no one is bitching about that one but as soon as there is one in 2F2F everyone bags it like some shitty magic trick!

Movies are entertaining...get off your nit picky "oh that not gonna happen to a car but neo can fly" ass and laugh a little...

i saw 2f2f thinking it was gonna be shit....i liked it...entertaining...sure anyone that jumps a bridge is gonna be asphault smooge but it was still cool....its called a popcorn movie...sit back have fun and watch!

:fawk:
    and
    have a nice day
    [/rant]

cliffnotes: don't bitch about one movie being unreal when the next is just as bad - how interesting is reality? If it was so great no one would go see movies!

2. 777

777 New Member

Good point but if they are basing it in reality, at least loosely follow basic rules of nature.

The one that gets me everytime is when people or objects fall faster than someone else where wind resistance is negligable. Fucking Batman Forever when he had to save his bitch and his other bitch. He saves one and dives after robin. 1. They are in a tube so negligible air resistance 2. they are both falling the same i.e. both are verticle, up and down. And stupid batman catches up to him blowing the laws of physics. It sucks because it could easily be remedied by giving him bat-rocket shoes or making him fart or something :mad:

3. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

:rofl:
    thats great but exactly what i mean...