Read Girlfriends E-mail...bad news bear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FrankMasterFlash, Apr 29, 2005.

1. FrankMasterFlash

FrankMasterFlash OT Supporter

Alright...so about a month ago my girlfriend broke up with me. She said that she needed time to fix things with herself becuase she is upset all the time and can't figure out why. So I'm like okay...sure I can give ya some time. Now she promised that she wasn't going to be with anyone else or hookup with anyone else. So we still talked every day and she still tells me she loves me but something was telling me that there was someone else in the picture. She told me her password a while ago and I was like I really shouldn't but I did anyway. So I read the conversation she sent herself about how she cheated on me with someone and kissed another guy.

She called me and denied all of it. Every last word of it. Until I told her I read her email without her knowing. Then she fessed up and said it only happened once. I know I am at fault here to too but I was so pissed off I punched a hole in my wall and now every bit of trust between us is gone. I have to go to prom with her this weekend and I am just churning with rage in me. I don't know if I can talk to her anymore after this. So should I just stop talking all together and never speak to her again. Or for a while stop talking and then see what happens later on this summer? Is there any chance whatsoever that we can regain our trust or is it lost and gone forever?
    TIA

2. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

your in highschool. find another chick.

3. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Bwahahahaha. She sounds like a real winner.

Instructions:
    #1. Kick bitch to the curb.
    #2. ???
    #3. Post pics of "relations" with hot new chick.
    #4. Profit.

4. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

The hell with her, stand her up on prom night. No point in going if its going to piss you off even more. Or if its your prom, go but just ditch her there.

5. kai-li

kai-li New Member

Ummm, why did she send an email to herself telling herself that she cheated on you? She wanted you to find it dude, she was trying to find a way to break up with you and was too weak to do it. You just did her dirty work.

Move on sweeties, like these guys said you're in high school, high school women are crap. You'll see how stupid they are when you get older, so might as well just use the time now to have fun with them. Don't get your feelings involved and have yourself a hell of a time.

6. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

dont go to the prom dude, or find another date (such short notice i know) but still. Just move on my friend:)

7. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

time to move on

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It seems hard... but moving on will be the best thing you've ever done when you look back on it.

9. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

. agreed

10. whitemike1644

whitemike1644 New Member

do like that one movie. i don't remember exactly what happend...OH never been kissed. where he told the girl he was going to go with her and she came outside and he threw eggs at her or something like that and laughed about how he would never go with her and left with his real date....that would be some pretty sweet revenge.

11. TombStone

TombStone OT Supporter

Yes.. There is definitely a deeper meaning to her sending the conversation to herself..

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That was a set up.

13. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

Have you guys considered that the email may have been replied to by a friend with history?

As to the real issue. Why in the hell do you think you are obligated to go anywhere with her for any reason?

Don't want to go to the prom by yourself? Don't be scared man. Make it public as all hell. You will probably leave with someone else's date, but either way you will not spend the evening without dancing partners.

14. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

its a traveshamockery

15. Tiger770

Tiger770 New Member

so take her to prom under the flag of truce and hit it IDB. When all's said and done, wipe your dick off and tell her you're glad she kissed another guy, because you've got herpies - it was the right thing to do. Tell her you hope they'll both be happy in their herpieness together.

So all she did to constitute cheating was kiss someone else? No fooling around with anyone else? kissing is cheating?! Damn, I need to update my dating rules. . .

16. Pretend to forgive her and date other women without her knowing and don't ditch her unless you find another girl that puts out

get used to it

Women are never satisfied with what they have ever hear that ole saying women want things that they cannot have ? it's true that's why they cheat.

You can be the best looking guy in the world buff rich etc etc it don't matter she'll eventually get tired of the relationship and will eventually want someone else -- this rule applies to 75 percent of all women.

The best advice that I can give you is to be a player

So at this point it might be a good idea to start dating other women doing so will make her extremely jealous and make her want you even more and better yet you will have control in the relationship because she is the one who cheated first not visa verse you can use that to your advantage then if you find someone better, latter on down the road , Dump her and don't fell bad about dumping her because she shouldn't have been whoring around in the first place.

17. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Ditch the bitch

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

/topic

18. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

find another girl to go to prom with, but if you can't, find a bunch of friends and just go with them. don't go to prom with this girl

19. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

tell her everything is ok, you arent mad.

while hittin it, pull a phantom (see below).

The Phantom:
    While hittin it doggy style - Before ejaculating, pull out and
    spit on partners back in a manner which would convince
    them that ejaculation occured. When they turn around
    to face you, then bust a nut on their face.

20. elekt

elekt New Member

shame her horribly on prom night, right WHORE with jizz on her forehead and drag her onto the dance floor.

21. Grimreefer

Grimreefer Life Sucks ... and then you Die

dude your young ... there are plenty of other chicks , by the sound of it your almost ready to go to college and trust me the last thing you want when you go to college is a girlfriend.

22. Nismotic

Nismotic Swat came into my house...disrespected my family..

I thought that was the dirty sanchez?? :noes:

23. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

not even close to a dirty sanchez..........however in my neck of the woods, we call that move............"The Deceiver"

24. This is because woman want their "perfect" man, the one they dreamed about all their life, this is why they want their perfect house, perfect wedding, perfect family.. it doesnt happen that way.. life is hard and its shit sometimes- so they get all pms'y at you even though its not your fault, bitch and nag about evry little thing, until one day they drive you away so one of you or both, cheat!

Luckaly some people find these perfect people, thus you will find your other 25% of woman... (i have whooop!)

25. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

:highschool: