SRS reacurring dreams...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Stilgar1973, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Aug 12, 2006
    What are your reacurring dreams? Do they mean anything?

I have two.
    The first is always a nightmare. I am stuck on train tracks and about to get run over by trains. No matter what I do there is always another train. Sometimes I get off the tracks, just to find myself on another one.
    I imagine it has something to do with stress. I haven't had it in a while.

The other is rather pleasent.
    I am riding a motorcycle. The weather is nice. I am enjoying myself. I feel great.
    The neat thing about this is that I have never ridden a motorcycle a day in my life.
    Yet in my dream I am fully competent. I am switching gears with my foot and operating the breaks.
    I don't know what it means, but it is a really pleasent dream.
  2. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

Dec 2, 2007
    I have the strangest dreams ever. I'm glad you brought this up because I have these random reoccurring dreams that I have only once a year...every year. It's SO weird.

One of them involves my house, the street, and my neighbor's house across the street. The skies are a deathly shade of grey and there are invisible zombies chasing me from my house to my neighbor's house. I just keep running from one to the other. You can tell the zombies are near you because there's this horrible stench and you can almost see the air moving as if it were a video game with invisibility capabilities. The air just like dimples (if that makes sense).

There is another one where I am trapped in my aunt's finished basement. The bathroom is a dentist office run by very fat provocative drag queen vampire girls. They spend the entire duration of the nightmare trying to capture me, strap me into the dentist chair, and suck my blood.

There's more, but I don't need to creep you all out that badly.