FRK Reaching the next level in orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiz, Oct 27, 2006.

1. kiz

kiz New Member

I give my girlfriend some mind blowing orgasms. her whole body shakes, she goes into a fit and her whole body tingles afterwards. many times she's left in tears. My orgasms however can't even compare to that. They aren't even as good as my orgasms from masturbating (I get a satisfaction from coming inside her/ on her that masturbating doesnt give though). So I'm wondering what can i do to get my orgasms from the very surface level experience that they are to the whole body experience that she has. There must be a way

Tantra? prostate stimulation? anything would help.

EDIT: i know you may think this is off topic and not freaky, but I'm open to freaky suggestions, and the people here just have more experience than in the Vag forum.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. MrInconsistant

MrInconsistant New Member

i've heard prostate stimulation can increase the intensity of orgasms, but i haven't tested it myself :hs:

one thing i know that improves it is to delay it; when you're about to orgasm, stop, recover a bit, then go at it again. after repeating this several times your orgasm will be a lot more intense.

3. kiz

kiz New Member

i've experimented with prostate stimulation on my own and i liked it a lot, but i can't think of how to bring it up with my girl.

4. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

yeah, the longer it takes me to cum the better it is, all else being equal

5. kiz

kiz New Member

the thing is i used to not be able to come from sex. i think that was from masturbating for so long and then switching to sex only. then i finally worked past that, but it still takes me a long time to come already. she usually has 2-3 orgasms in the time it takes me to have one. So waiting longer may drag out the session really long. I wonder what's up with me? maybe i need to stop worrying about her and only focus on my orgasm.

6. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Do it, it feels good! :eek4:

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

try the prostate thing. otherwise, keep in mind:
    a. women have two types of orgasam, vaginal and clitoral.
    b. clitoral orgasams are similar to the male orgasam, short, intense, with the sensation focused on the critical area
    c. vaginal orgasams (which your so is having :wtcd:) are the emotional, full bodied, warm fuzzy feeling type that men just really cant attain.
    so: be glad your girl is in touch w/ herself enough that she can have vaginal orgasams, and that your bad ass enough to give them to her.
    but yeah, the prostate thing.....

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

lol yeah, i just read your other posts, it sounds like you just need to chill. are you worrying a lot during sex? that can make getting of fucking near impossible let alone enjoyable.

9. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

No its probably more of the fact that what, only 25% of females can actually orgasms vaginally....

So from what I gathered, *I'm sorry, I don't know your gender demosnat* His S.O., or she can't have vaginal orgasms and is jealous that your's can.....

Mine can't and I feel the same way, :wtc: Oh I wish she could :sadwavey:

10. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I had the same problem.

I knew my GF's buttons and I'd always give her a vaginal orgasm every time, so she's always on cloud 9 afterwards and sometimes tearing up..etc.

but I'm not sure why, but whenever I was having sex, my orgasms weren't all that great. They were OK...it was good...but I kinda wished it were more. Maybe it was the condom...or the fact I was worried more about her getting off....

11. violatorx54

violatorx54 New Member

I've experienced this before.

What seems to work for me is after she climaxes, I pull out and finish myself off on her or wherever it needs to go (ie mouth, kleenex, etc). She LOVES watching that.

May help you..?!?

12. kiz

kiz New Member

well she's on Nuva ring so its not a condom. maybe i'll be upfront about it, and try the build up thing. I do love that Im able to give her such orgasms (she thinks I'm a sex god for it), but at the same time I need something more for myself. If I tell her I'm sure she'll pull out some crazy stops for me.

13. awlewis

awlewis New Member

"quick put your finger in my ass" :rofl:

14. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

I've tried prostate stimulation and it's amazing :hs:

It really is the next level.

15. Libera

Libera New Member

We've done this and my boyfriend said it was a lot better than usual. Just wait until your about to finish, then even just stop to switch position, start again, then work back up to finishing. You could even try starting and stopping a few times before actually orgasming. Lots of teasing and foreplay will help too.

16. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

yes... prostate stimulation works.....

17. kiz

kiz New Member

she does have a somewhat loose vagina which i think could be contributing to this. I always get off atlest once, usually more during the course of a night, but it's not always a sure bet.

what are some positions i can use that are better for looser vaginas??

18. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

The butt. :naughty:

19. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

Loose vagina? :squint: :ugh2:

Good positions that provide more friction. I dunno if they work for mismatched sexin parts, but they definitely increase contact:

Her on her tummy, put a pillow under her hips. Once you're inside her, have her clamp her legs together. :naughty:

Kegels during sex for the cock-squeezing win. :eek5:

Butt plug in place while you attack the kitty. Extra fun if it vibrates. :o

I use far too many smilies. :mamoru:

20. kiz

kiz New Member

yea i dont know why she's loose...she's not a tiny girl (5'10- 145lbs) so that could be it. I do anal which is fun, but i don't want to do anal everytime to get off. she does kegels, and keeps practicing so they get better. i may have to entertain the butt plug idea.

last time we were together she used her vibrator on herself while i screwed her from behind so that i could feel the vibrations too. that was awesome, so the butt plug thing could be a logical step:)

it makes me feel like a chump when i make her come like 8 times and by then she's dying to taste me and i can't produce. It's not erectile disfunction or anything because I'm hard as a rock the whole time.