Re-Popping

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krondo, Mar 27, 2006.

1. krondo

krondo New Member

I'm not so sure if this has happened to anyone else before, but i recently (about 2 months ago) began dating this girl who had previously been in a relationship with a guy who was decently bigger than me (physically bigger in size of his body). I know for a fact that they used to have sex i'm gonna say atleast once a week and they dated for almost a year. I'm curious because one night after had sex i found some blood where we had been having intercourse. Just curious if its possible to de-virginize a non-virgin or else did i perhaps cut her or something?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think most girls these days don't even have their hymens anymore even when they're a virgin (due to tampon use etc).
    Women bleed at different times of the month. Really rough sex will make me bleed.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

blood happens during sex sometimes... no big deal unless its like pouring out of there...that may not be so healthy.

4. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

You could have just ripped her, it happens to my bf and I all the time. No biggie ;)

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya I did that to my ex occasionaly. I feel really bad tho b/c if she were to rip or hurt my penis in anyway shed never see it agian.

6. krondo

krondo New Member

lol aight well i was just wonderin if it was possible cause she did say i was a lot bigger than her ex. so i'll take it as a compliment, thanks.

7. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

it's completely normal :dunno:

8. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

I'd say normal too. In fact it happened to my gf as well while she was in the Rodeo position. Giddy-up Yee-haw!