TAT Re-piercing nipple, questions and pic......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I got both nipples pierced at the same time but after about 2 months the jewelery in my left nipple had migrated halfway down. I took it out and its been out for 3 months now.

My nipple does not look the same now. It looks like an upside down Mickey Mouse head almost :hsd: Sure, the other nipple is bigger but its actually centered. Here's the best I could do for pics (of course click for larger) -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has anyone else had an issue like this and successfully gotten repierced? The scar tissue is below center and obviously I want it centered.

Yes, I know its going to hurt like hell going through scar tissue.

Since the scar tissue is right below where I'd need it pierced to be centered is that tissue going to help keep the piercing from migrating down through it or could it make the whole thing worse?

I need to get this done in the next few weeks. I want them both done so I'm "even" and I'd like to stretch them once they're both healed.

Comments? Answers?

2. chakup

chakup Guest

Scar tissue seems to vary just like piercing pain. I had my PA redone through scar tissue and didn't notice it at all. I've been thinking about redonig my nips and the mjajority of reports seem to point to it will hurt more! It's just pain, at the end of the day will you really notice the difference in pain from 5 to 7? Maybe but by the time you notice it's done.

My thought- now hopefully someone like buttons chimes in, is the scar tissue should help some from future migration.

3. audrey

audrey New Member

I had both my nipples re-pierced at the same time through scar tissue. Yes it really fucking hurt. The tubing actually broke on the 1st nipple the tissue was so tough! BUT I don't regret getting them re-pierced and healng was business as usual.

I would think that if you're piercing above the scar tissue it would be a fresh piercing so to speak and it wouldn't hurt more and the scar tissue below it would stop it from migrating. Let's hope so!

4. Satanic Goatslayer

Well the pain part isn't my biggest concern at the moment. That one I'll worry about when my nipple is being clamped :noes:

My biggest concerns are that my nipple doesn't look the same since I removed the jewelry and let it heal. I'm also worried about migration again. I would hate to go through another piercing and a few months of healing just to end up removing the jewelry all over again. If that happens I'll end up removing both and having no nipple piercings.

About the scar tissue "holding" the piercing...where's our resident piercer? :x: I would think that if pierced slightly above the scar tissue (and a little through it due to where the scar tissue is) the the piercing won't migrate down again. I could most certainly be wrong though.

Anyone else have input on the scar tissue vs migration?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Have them re-do them at 12g or 10g. Less chance of migration and better chance of healing.

6. Satanic Goatslayer

And it'd give me a chance to stretch my right one to match it :x:

:noes:

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

pierce both at the larger gauge :dunno:

8. Satanic Goatslayer

My right one is still in, there was no migration out. Why re-pierce if its doing fine?

I still have the 14ga CBR in there :o I think I have some straight 14ga BBs sitting around so I can teflon tape it up to 10ga over the course of a few weeks. I do NOT want a nipple blowout :noes:

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Oh I didn't read that it was still in. In that case stretch away!

10. Satanic Goatslayer

I think I'll get the left one repierced at 10ga and then do a nice slow stretch from 14-10ga on the right. Like I said, I'm scared of a blowout cause its my friggin NIPPLES :run:

Did you take a good luck at the pictures of my nipple? The scarring is very visible which worries me a bit but you're the piercer. From what you can see does everything look okay? Well, besides the fact that I have a deformed nipple now :wtcd:

Also, how will the scar tissue affect the healing and migration this second go around?

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I took a look. Mine look relatively the same. :rofl:

I'd talk to your piercer and have him take a closer look. 10g may be too large. :dunno: It's always hard to tell through pics. I had mine done at 10g but I have fairly pronounced nipples.

12. Satanic Goatslayer

Good point about talking to the piercer for what size my nips can handle.

Scar tissue and healing as well as migration. You breezed right over that :squint:

13. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rofl: I'm at work, tired and stressed. :squint:

Scar tissue does suck to pierce through but I'm sure you can handle it. It should help with stopping/slowing migration. See if your piercer can pierce you with titanium barbells. Lighter and better healing.

14. Satanic Goatslayer

:coold:

Most of the scar tissue is on the lower 1/3 so I don't think a whole lot of it will get passed through. I'm definitely going with a BB when it gets repierced. I did CBRs the first time and when the left one started migrating I realized that CBRs probably wasn't the best idea.

I need to find a piercer in my area that's good. The nipples were a spur of the moment decision while I was up visiting the area I moved out of back in the spring. I should have known better than to let anyone in that area touch me but I was in a "its now or never" mood. I saw a pair of nipples the guy had pierced and the 1 was crooked :hsugh: I made sure he had mine marked 100% straight before he did it (but wasn't a dick about it, I was sneaky :mamoru: ).

Another reason I let the guy pierce me is that shop had done work on my gf (nose pierced, 3 tattoos now) and the tattoo guy really wants to nail my gf so he cuts her great deals. She has flat out told him the most he'll ever touch her body is when he's tattooing her.

They pierced my gf's nose wrong though. Another piercer took one look at it and told her that its uncomfortable because of the placement based on the size and shape of her nose.