Re: Girl i met on a flight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by uwofrost, Sep 16, 2008.

1. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I made a thread about her a while back and now i am moving out to Denver on monday. Quick cliffs about it all

Met on a flight from Denver to Minneapolis
    talked for almost a year now
    hung out one day when she was home visiting family
    TONs of chemistry

We have been talking more and more for the last 2 months and it seems that we are going to see where things go. We are going to do the relax and watch a movie thing next wed. :x: I dont really know what to expect. I am super excited about her as she is the first girl in a long time that i am attracted to both physically and mentally. She is not the hottest girl i have ever met but i might be the most attracted to her. Any ways i thought i would update you all. :bigthumb:

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:bigthumb:

:rofl: i met a girl on a flight back home once. we chatted it up throughout our flight, and discovered that we had the same layover [on same connecting flights], so we had dinner together.

we ended up exchanging numbers, but lost touch of one another :hs: she was a pretty cool girl :]

anyways :bigthumb: for being spontaneous and taking a chance!

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Cool man, good luck.

Hope the move (whether you two gt together or not) is a positive change in your life.

4. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Thanks beer!

im 25 she is 27

5. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I'm confused, I thought you were a straight female :confused:

6. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

anywho, goodluck UWOF :bigthumb:

7. chica&buddies

:rofl: i am. :)

it was all in friendship. i love meeting new people. :dunno:

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

flights can be a great place to meet people and really pour out a great conversation.. i think its the scenario that makes for such great conversations, you are forced to talk to a complete stranger but can be completely honest and yourself or someone completely different and it wont matter because 99% of the time you'll never talk to them again.

probably some of my favorite meeting people scenarios have been on planes or trains.

good luck hope it all works out.

9. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

i must be kind of anti social cause i hate talking on flights. I fly for work every week and just want to get on the plane and relax / watch tv / listen to music / SLEEP. It annoys me when I have a talker next to me. My boss is like this though, I sometimes fly with him and he talks the WHOLE flight with anyone that will give him attention or listen to him.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

well, I don't talk to every single person I sit next to, sometimes you can tell its just not worth it, but if the persons seems worth it i always give it a shot.. sometimes they are like you and have no interest in talking thats fine.

its better than the time i fell asleep before take off with an empty seat next to me only to wake up about an hour into the flight with an 18-20 year old boy sleeping with his head on my shoulder/chest. i dont know how long he had been there or if it was an accident or not, or how many people had walked by and thought we were gay but i gave him an knock on the head and he sat up without saying a word looked at me strangely and then went back to sleep this time without using me as a pillow...

or the lady who i innocently started talking to on a 5 hour flight only to have her tell me it was her mission to convert me to christianity (i'm jewish) 2 hours in.. the next 3 hours were painful to say the least..

you win some you lose some.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

yeah she started the convo and she was across the walkway and that was the first and only flight i wish was longer. i guess she liked the gruby look i had going from a week of partying and having spent 30 hrs in a car during that week. i had not shaved during that week. (i dont grow facial hair well) so its not really a good scruffy look. good thing i dazled her with my charm :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Either way ill update everyone once i get there. In the mean time has anyone ever met someone that live far away then moved near them and had a good relationship come from it? (i am NOT moving for her)

12. chica&buddies

:rofl: that's priceless!

:o i have had parents of a girl my age give me their daughter's number so we could hang out. :dunno: apparently they thought we'd make good friends? :ugh2: yes, quite awkward, but i couldn't turn down this older couple, especially since a few rows of passengers around us had heard our entire conversation throughout the flight. [they were trying to talk to me while i was studying for a ridiculous final] :o, so i took the number but never called her.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I can relate. I loathe talking to people on airplanes (maybe because I take long flights). Unless it's some super hot guy, but that's the only exception :mamoru:

I'm the one getting on and listening to my iPod the whole flight while my sister and aunt get on the flight in hope to make friends with their seat neighbor.

14. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

I always change my seat assignment at web check in, something random, I dont care where, just away from my family, and hopefully next to an attractive girl.

Out of ~5-10 times, still no luck. :hs:

15. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

I was on a flight from Chicago to Beijing about 18 months ago.

I sat near two girls, one is 27, the other is 19.... one lived in Beijing and the other in southern China, near Hong Kong.

When I was in Beijing, the one that lived there took me out and wouldn't let me bring out my wallet. We went to the Summer Palace, driven 45 minutes in a friend's Audi, dinner at some sort of famous hotpot restaurant near Tiananmen, all at her (and her friend's) expense.

I went to Hong Kong a few months ago to visit a friend.. so i shot off an email to the one in Southern China she had her company invite me as a guest for their Chinese New Year celebrations at their expense with a driver, 4* hotel suite with a view of the South China Sea for three days etc. All it cost me was a few massive hangovers, a lot of shots with her company's management firm and a three hour seminar.. entirely in Chinese which I know basically nothing.

That was fantastic :)

16. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:smile: congrats :wavey:

17. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i met a guy in the train station while waiting for a train from VA to GA got to talking a bit, met a girl and kinda wandered away from him... i fell asleep on the train and he woke me up, he said to come up to first class where he was. he got me wine and cheese and whatever else i wanted and we hung out for the rest of the train. he then asked me to come to his sweet in hilton head which is i guess a nice resort type area in georgia, i declined because i wasnt sure if he was trying to seduce me or kill me, but none the less just simply being nice to people goes a long way.

18. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

^:noes:

19. Two toys

Two toys New Member

when he mentioned he had been in prison in egypt for 5 years for "passport issues" i began to be concerned...

too bad he wasnt a hott girl.

i get why we made the connection though, he and I were the only people who werent either black or white and those 2 groups were way segregated.

20. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

where was this?

21. Two toys

Two toys New Member

really really really small town in georgia, i had to transfer trains there. i forget the name of it.

22. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

near total segregation still... i was like you in back to the future III taking a train back in time

23. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I fly a lot but don't usually talk to people. I also don't usually get put next to women but one time I sat next to two jailbaits. They were watching Lost on their laptop so I asked them about it since it's my favorite show. The other time I talked to a stranger was some guy who asked about my dramamine and sleeping pills. I had just gotten tossed around on a small plane so I was pretty messed up. :o

I like the train idea. I've been thinking about taking one from L.A. to S.F. since it's not too expensive and will just go to take photos and whatever.

24. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

:uh: you're moving? and we still haven't done happy hour? WTF? :wtc:

25. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Drag will be here forever still :bigthumb: