Razor burn?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Apr 12, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

If a girl shaves her pussy often enough that she remains completely hairless...
    1. how often must she shave
    2. does that cause razor burn
    3. can razor burn be avoided

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I had to shave daily to remain completely hairless. I've never found anything to prevent razor burn though. Just make sure she's using sharp razors (not keeping disposable razors for months) and good shaving gel. It helps to put lotion on also.

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I got killer razor burn the first few times that I shaved! But after a few months of shaving regularly it seemd to stop. I guess my skin got used to it or something and I don't get razor burn anymore.

I would NOT suggest shaving every day (at least not until she's been doing it for quite some time). The skin is really sensative right after you shave, and remains fragile for a couple of days. So for the first while shave once a week. Depending on your hair growth rate, there should just be a bit of stubble by the end of the week.

Some advice to make it less painless: soak in a bathtub for little while before shaving (or shave after a hot shower) this way the pores are more open and your less likely to have goosebumps. Use a sharp razor, and good shaving cream (soap does not cut it). And put some lotion on afterwards. There are some creams out there specifically for this... one's called "Bikini Zone" and is supposed to help stop getting those red bumps aka razor burn. Oh and most importantly; shave in the direction of the hair growth not against it. It doesn't get quite as close this way... but trust me it's better!

4. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I use Coochy shave lotion with a Fusion razor. Afterwards, I use a bit of facial lotion (oil-free, non-comedogenic, all that good stuff) and the Coochy aftershave spray. :) Razor-burn free, and it almost feels as smooth as a Brazilian wax job.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Bikini-Zone ftw!

Shaving everyday ftl! I wouldnt do that, and would never request it of my wife. It seems every 3 days works well. :dunno:

6. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

I shave against the grain - no it dosnt hurt me, and no i dont get razor burn. i can do it once a week, usually on sundays :) if i do it any earlyer - then theres a chance i will get razor burn, any time more than 7 days, is just a pain to keep rinsing my razor. so 7 days it is :)