MMA Ray Sefo to MMA?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by whup, Feb 26, 2008.

1. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

It sounds like Ray ended up at Xtreme Couture in a roundabout way. I wonder if he's actually going to take MMA seriously.

In for brutal knockouts if so. :bowdown:

2. Kuet

Kuet New Member

i got coonfused between him and stephan leko and was about to say he sucks at mma....
    but where did you heard this, and yes, i would be very interested to see how he fares.

3. Kuet

Kuet New Member

guy has a fucking chin too

4. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

If you don't know who Sefo is, imagine a slimmer, faster, more skilled Mark Hunt. The greatest kickboxer to not win K-1, along with LeBanner. He's massive in Japan.

Apparently he's training at Xtreme Couture now, and got offered a fight with Mirko, but had to turn it down as it's too short notice.

He's kind of older now and he's always had shitty luck with injuries and illness.

If he'd gone to MMA a while ago I'd have backed him to be bigger than Crocop or Hunt but I think it's too little too late now.

5. Sammo

Sammo New Member

yes

6. Kuet

Kuet New Member

mutherfucking werd, lebanner is def my favourite heavy in K1 i really wanna see him win a championship !!
    schilt is good at using his reach but isnt the most fun guy to watch, last guy that dominated that was so fun to wach was ernesto. Love the brutal leg kicks at the end of his combos.