LGBT Raw mansex, but not gay?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by PurpleSplat, Feb 24, 2005.

1. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

I was watching some kind of documentary on the Pride channel the other night and it was about some guy, who was married and had kids and whatnot, but while he was growing up and dating girls, he had this friend that he'd have "hot unadulterated" mansex with. No emotional attachment, just pure sex.

He mentioned that he didn't see any of the acts as homosexual, as he didn't have romantic feelings for his friend, they just got each other's rocks off.

I was just wondering what you all would think about that?

No, it's not me, I don't have any kids. :o

2. mamoru

mamoru New Member

You told me you loved me :wtc:

3. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

:eek3:

I only said it to get into your pants. You're a guy, you should understand. :o

4. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I'm keeping the baby, you...you....you...MANHANDLER!!!!!

5. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

:eek3:

I knew my swimmers were strong, but I didn't know I had super sperm. :eek3:

6. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Not an average Joe with an average flow
    Doing average things with average hoes
    Yo I'm super I'll make a bitch squirm
    For my, Su-per Sperm (check it)
    Check it I give it to ya raw butt naked
    I smell sess pass the Method

7. dannycarey

dannycarey New Member

im young and bi, so i cant make a substancial contribution, but ive had many very close, male friends(im not sexually active as of yet, either way), and all of them where 'straight'. but i have an amazing ability to read between the lines people try to show of themselves, and most of my friends, once close enough emotionally, developed some kind of latent attraction for me. proof of this is that i would usually grow more and more attracted to them as well, and i could just tell it was mutual.

what im trying to say here is that 'straight' and 'gay' are bullshit concepts. most people arent going to agree with me here, just because theyre not 'in touch' with their 'other side'. whats really important is to stay true to yourself, and dont write off possible sides of your persona by buying into the categories people attempt to put you in. every person is an individual with individual needs and wants. dont judge others based on their choices either, all your dong in the end is judging yourself.

8. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

In high school, I had sex with some guys who still, to this day, say that they are straight.
    They are married and have kids.

So, I guess it could happen.

9. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I was involved with a lot of same-sex sex when I was young, and that wasn't about 'gay' or 'str8t'. I've always believed that as children, we all play around and explore... It's like a label-free time. All of those friends that I messed with when I was younger are all str8t now (except one, my first love, who I don't have the balls to seek out to answer that lingering question). But with the majority of those friends, we don't even talk about now. Their girlfriends love me, and are completely clueless that I had that dick waaay before them.

I always knew about my own queer nature, and ironically never messed with any of those guys who were obviously gonna be gay when older. (I'll self-analyze that later, but anyway) I feel that there is nothing wrong with guys exploring when young. I find it odd that none will ever admit, or even discuss any aspect of it in adulthood, but to each his own. This is the society that we live.

10. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

What about guys who are in their twenties or even older, who have the same mindset as the guy in the interview?

As I sit here and ponder the information I get from other homosexuals, those who think it's wrong to be gay, those who are pro gay and those who are bisexual, and reading somewhere that 10% of the worlds population is either purely gay or purely straight, that the rest of us are in btwn, as well as learning about human sexuality and such, I've come to the conclusion that we're all to some degree bisexual. :eek3:

Infact, I'm going to go post that in the main forum just to stir up some shit. :o

11. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

What do I think about it? Well....I'd have to say...."you GO girl"! :mamoru:

12. NOVAJock

I think that sexuality is on a scale of degrees and everyone falls somewhere on the scale ranging between 100% breeder to 100% homo.

Half way between would be.....100% "bromo". :rofl: :mamoru:

13. NOVAJock

:mamoru: gay drama. :gfight:

14. Robert

Robert New Member

Face facts.

Men are sluts. :big grin:

15. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

:embd:

I want to mansex the guy in your av. :o