TAT RATE THIS TATTOO i AM GONNA GET OUT OF 10 AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST USUALLY??????????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by princefield2040, Aug 7, 2005.

1. hey. ya im gonna get this tattoo i am like 90% sure. I just got a few questions

[​IMG]

I want to get it smaller then that like i want to get it pretty small and right below my left shoulder on my arm.

My questions are

1. Can he shrink that down to like 3/4 its size on the computer screen or less?

2. can i just print that pic and he would be able to do it on me?

3. How long would it take for him to do a tattoo like that but smaller?

4. How much would that cost on average?

5. Can i just go without an appointment and have him do that tattoo? i know you can go without an appointment but will he do your own tattoo? or do they have similar eagle tattoos like that in a template or something?

6. What do i need to do after? Like ice it or what? cause i work so could i do this if i need to work stocking shelves the next day?

2. Bella

Bella New Member

Your answers are above

Sound though that you may not be ready for a tattoo.. .U need to look around and do some homework first. Even though this may be your homework here :bigthumb: Look around for a good artist done just go to one and hope for the best. Find someone that you like and trust

If you want us to rate the tattoo make a poll for it

3. jlawrenc

jlawrenc New Member

someone clearly already has that tat, dont be a tool, come up with one on your own.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

quite honestly, if youve thought of a tat, and it isnt some extravagant piece, someone in the world probably has it. if he likes it thats all that matters.

5. jlawrenc

jlawrenc New Member

sure, that is true to a certain extent, but getting a screaming eagle from a picture of the same tat someone already has? that is overly unoriginal.

6. joy division

joy division New Member

thats why you should always get big extravagant pieces :o

I would rate it a 1/10. I would also gather that you really shouldn't be getting a tattoo by all your questions. Wait a year and then see if you still want it.

7. Seiz

Seiz ヽ(´ー`)┌

Thats a pretty ugly tattoo, i wouldn't want tha on my back for more then 3 seconds. Eagle is overdone too.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  8. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Aww, I have an eagle on my back. But I am also part indian, and it was my ex husbands family tat (yeah, long story)

Yes he can shrink it, mine was about $50, and it took about an hour. Depends on where you go, etc.

My rule of thumb for tat's is to wait 6 mo, and if you still love it go get it! ;)

9. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i agree with everyone, you really should find a friend who is a great artist and have them redraw something similar, because if that was your tattoo being posted about right now i dont think you'd be very happy about someone else using the same one. you could take it to an artist and have them do something similar too! Tip Well!