FRK rape?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dak212, Jul 8, 2004.

1. dak212

dak212 New Member

my abnormal psych class and pyschopath classes state that all rape cases are motivated by either power or anger issues...(in a very simplified way of puttnig it)

but i think its possible to want to or actually committ rape out of pure sexual lust...

what do you guys think??

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I actually don't give a flying fuck what factors lead to rape, it's unacceptable and genuine* rapists deserve to have their balls removed as painfully as possible.

*as opposed to when the chick goes along with it and then becomes an AW by shouting rape when it wasn't....

on your idea, i think it's plausible. but then i have no expertise in the area..

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's wrong to say that ALL cases are hate/power based.
    Most date rape is sexually based.. it;s a drive reduction.

Those turned on by power and Violence can find rape as a sexual stimulant. The experts just simplify it all down to the common denominator of 'hate" and " power" issues.

The sexual sadist that takes his deviance to teh extreme will indeed Rape and/or kill to satisfy his lust. So yes, It is possible that rape can be purely sexual. Either way it's wrong.

4. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

First of all, let me just say that all rape is bad and rapists deserve the harshest punishment.

That being said, I've always been curious about how the mechanics of rape actually work.

Have you ever tried to have sex with a girl who is willing, but not wet? It's really difficult and can be almost as painful for the guy as for the girl. How does one go about forcing oneself into a dry pussy, even if she's holding still, which she probably won't be?

Secondly, I don't think I could maintain an erection and fight with someone at the same time. Especially someone who's crying and saying I'm hurting them. I just wouldn't be physically capable of that. Even if I was really really horny.

5. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

because you're not a rapist

6. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

Yep, I'm a lova not a fighta (at least as far as women are concerned).

7. Immaculate2k3

Immaculate2k3 New Member

hahahahahahahahhaahhaha

ok that's out my system but a good numbe rof rapsit are friends with the woman that they rape and they do it because they want them so much... and women trust them... but besides that
    sexual lust is possible and usually is the case with what i mentioned about they want the sex because they are in love with the women's body..

my thoughts are the rape rules are so fucked up someone needs to clear them up and not being leanient toward women for example illlinois law is fucked up a women doesn't have to say she was rape within a certain time period so if u piss her off and she really wants to get u back she could and if she resisted anytime during the session then that was a no and u have rape her because she didn't want it..

that's my rant for a min

8. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

completely ignorant.

Rape isnt about sex, its just not. In no case is it about sex

9. wing_nut74

wing_nut74 New Member

Even in the case you mention, i doubt it is about lust, more likely the rejection they feel by not taking it to the "next level", so they act out. I don't think it is lust.

I don't understand the mind of a rapist, so this is only a guess

10. Trina

Trina New Member

Even date rape isn't about the sex. Once a girl says no, she's not interested in sex, and the guy date rapes her, it's still all about control and power and the fact that he can't accept being rejected, so he's going to force it.

11. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

yupper, I'd agree with that

even if it's not about rejection, it could simply be that that's what he expects, and he's planned to take it before she ever says no in the first place, it's seriously a a power and control thing

in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a date rapist type would prefer that they say no because they want to force it, the girl saying yes makes it too easy for them, they probably don't enjoy it if there is no fight or struggle

12. Trina

Trina New Member

Exactly! That is exactly right, and very sad. :(

13. poncepr64

poncepr64 New Member

rape is just wrong.
    that being said,
    if you and your SO are role playing...

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

sexual lust...i don't think so

if they can't control themselves, then they absolutely have power issues (over themselves: if that makes any sense)

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I don't know... have you tried rape before? If you haven't, then I don't think you can TRULY say that someone else's opinion is IGNORANT.

Anyway. This thread is over a year old, so I am guessing this poster is not really around any more.

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I did play rape with an X-girlfriend, and it was much much harder than I thought it would be. Even though she was giggling and what not, I could NOT pin her and spread her legs. I could get her arms back, but then I couldn't spread her legs. When I took an arm away to spread her legs, she grabbed my arm with hers. I was really surprised, because on TV it looks easy. I woulda had to beat her into submission first. Which is I guess how it works.

17. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Truly a man among men. :rofl:

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

Hahaha! That puts a very funny picture in my head! Especially with her giggling! I love wrestling! I can get so wet from doing that! I love when it turns into sex... mmmm!

Anywho, I can imagine that people do it in real life by using techinques other than force. Like drugs, weapons, threatening, surprise, blackmail, and who knows what else?

19. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I'm 6'1" or so, and she was... 5'6"? She was a little stronger than average, but I think you're missing the point... its HARD to rape someone. It is a brutal act. You can't just stick it in em. You have to be really violent and/or intimidating. Actually getting your cock out and putting it in them is like, quite alot tougher than you would think if you're wrestling. She thought it was funny I couldn't force her. Maybe from behind I coulda? But I got horny and she submitted before we got around to that angle.

She couldn't force me either. But then it was hard for me to resist, ya know? "No, no..." <somehow mouth gets around cock> "errr... no... yes... oh yes, I'm gonna cum in your moth." Sigh.

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:eek3::clit: :mamoru:

21. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

nono, I just wanted to put in a lil humor. I guess the :rofl: made it look like I was making fun of you in a bad way. Sorry by that. But yeah, it must be hard to rape some1 when your not a rapist.

22. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I'm not offended. I just wanted to remenisce about her some more. She's the only one I ever did play rape with.